official Huben web site is accepting pre-order now, you can check the spec there

Screenshot 2023-04-05 203617.png

I was told pricing was released to the vendors this past weekend and it should be $1200.00. I was also told the vendors are pushing for Huben to entend the barrel, thread it and add a thread protector. That has not been finalized one way or the other, but if you're wanting a threaded barrel, reach out to your vendor and/or Huben and make your wishes known!

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
That's why you need one of these! :giggle:

I have a compressor and 3 SCBA Tanks, the huben pump was merely for walking a farm when I need more shots (my huben .22 gets 150 shots per fill so if I need to refill that on a day im real busy) or for topping off my hubens to 5k

Reactions: FLgunner
I have a compressor and 3 SCBA Tanks, the huben pump was merely for walking a farm when I need more shots (my huben .22 gets 150 shots per fill so if I need to refill that on a day im real busy) or for topping off my hubens to 5k
LOL! It was more a joke, but thus far, GX seems to have the most affordable portable compressor that will fill the Huben to it's max fill, and will fill tanks as well. I have never hand pumped any air rifle over 3000 PSI, nor have I tried to hand pump anything with a bottle attached to it, just getting too old for that kind of exertion! :oops:

LOL! It was more a joke, but thus far, GX seems to have the most affordable portable compressor that will fill the Huben to it's max fill, and will fill tanks as well. I have never hand pumped any air rifle over 3000 PSI, nor have I tried to hand pump anything with a bottle attached to it, just getting too old for that kind of exertion! :oops:
So I have noticed pumping up to about 3500 psi on a tube rifle is very very tedious and tiresome, from 3500 to 4500/5000 is much easier and quicker, and when you think about why it makes sense ( i dont have proper verbage to explain ) , I do want a portable compressor and that GX is in my sights, everyone who has one loves it that I have talked to.

So I have noticed pumping up to about 3500 psi on a tube rifle is very very tedious and tiresome, from 3500 to 4500/5000 is much easier and quicker, and when you think about why it makes sense ( i dont have proper verbage to explain ) , I do want a portable compressor and that GX is in my sights, everyone who has one loves it that I have talked to.
It's unlike any other compressor I have owned, pretty quick (not as fast as my Hill), runs really cool and fills to a higher max than anything else currently on the market in it's pricce range. I have a hand pump, but it's for extreme emergencies, like a zombie invasion during a total blackout! Otherwise, I'm using a compressor!

• Haha
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
It's unlike any other compressor I have owned, pretty quick (not as fast as my Hill), runs really cool and fills to a higher max than anything else currently on the market in it's pricce range. I have a hand pump, but it's for extreme emergencies, like a zombie invasion during a total blackout! Otherwise, I'm using a compressor!
Hey man, zombie invasions could happen

Translating to English- 45 shots at 33 foot pounds from a 350 BAR/5000 PSI fill (down to 100 BAR/1450 PSI) from an 8" barreled, $1200 semi-auto PCP pistol seems like somewhere between fudging every number and wishful thinking to me.

Assuming a roughly 20-25% fudge on each pertinent number, even 35 shots at 28 foot pounds from a $1500, 10" barreled semi-auto PCP pistol would still be impressive. And much closer to believable. I look forward to seeing REAL, unfudged numbers.

By the way, I'd be happy to provide REAL, unfudged numbers for a small donation...

Of a brand-new Huben GK1.:oops:

For REAL!

AAP new cover small.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: JungleShooter
Translating to English- 45 shots at 33 foot pounds from a 350 BAR/5000 PSI fill (down to 100 BAR/1450 PSI) from an 8" barreled, $1200 semi-auto PCP pistol seems like somewhere between fudging every number and wishful thinking to me.

Assuming a roughly 20-25% fudge on each pertinent number, even 35 shots at 28 foot pounds from a $1500, 10" barreled semi-auto PCP pistol would still be impressive. And much closer to believable. I look forward to seeing REAL, unfudged numbers.

By the way, I'd be happy to provide REAL, unfudged numbers for a small donation...

Of a brand-new Huben GK1.:oops:

For REAL!

View attachment 345985
Heres my only take and playing the other side on this. My Huben .22 is getting ~150- shots at 25 fpe from a 4200 fill with an 270cc air resevoir, the huben gk1 has an 85cc resevoir so 1/3 the size, right around 50 shots based on cylinder size and my 4200 psi fill. I understand that to get that oomph with a short barrel it would be using more air but I don't actually believe the numbers are far off , if off at all.