Only had enough time to rattle off 5 shots (using open sights) at a spinner which all missed. And 5 shots on paper which were hitting about 5 inches low at a power setting that wasn’t too loud (one turn counterclockwise from bottoming out).
740F69B0-780F-4388-9638-09EE5BCECD79.jpeg

Shot this group at 10 yards standing with my arms laying on a wood table. Ammo: 14.3 gr JSB

To say I am ecstatic about this pistol is an understatement.

A9305095-1B17-4165-8B55-561463638C71.jpeg

Just slapped on this TC scope. Still have to level it before I shoot it but I’m liking the way it looks on there!

Does any of you fine gentlemen with the GK1 in hand own a 3D printer? I haven't received my pistol yet but it wouldn't take much effort to design the adapter that can be 3D printed by you. Meant as a temporary solution till Huben ships out the real deal of course. If so send me a PM. I can upload the file here when we know the part works

Last edited:
I’m all for 3d printed moderators as long as the threads aren’t 3d printed. @Ricochet if we can find a metal threaded insert, like the one @OldSpook uses to make his mods, that would work best.

IMO the best option is to reach out to DonnyFL and ask if he can make one. I recall members doing this in the past with success. IME the next shipment from huben will take 3-6 months at best. I will not hold my breath waiting for the adapter. $40 for an DFL adapter that will allow me to shoot quietly NOW is money well spent.

Reactions: Nutcracker
@Legionair I agree about the metal insert. Unfortunately I don't have any good sources for these in US or Europe, only in China. That being said, Printed threads work just fine if you are careful. I use a 3D printed silencer all the time. I screw on and remove it after every session. If you keep this adapter permanently attached to the gun, it'll do just fine as a *temporary* solution. And it's practically free. Some may want to use those $40 on something else, like a red dot etc.. But alu is alu. No doubt about it.

I suspect quite a bit more because of the broaching operation required for the internal 7mm hex required to install it. Especially in small quantities.
Zach, owner of Area Tactical, is going to CNC machine them for $40. You were right on the money about price @airgunmike56.

I made a thread asking who wants one so he can get an idea of how many to make. He won’t be making a lot of them so if anyone wants one I will make a list then you will contact him afterwards to complete payment.

Right or wrong, this is how I probably will carry mine while hunting. With this big scope and then add a moderator, I don't think there is any holster that will satisfy me. I have holstered scope PB pistols but had no moderator & they were smaller scopes. I usually used those camo canvas ones. With a sling, you can sort of use it as a brace for offhand shots. I put washers between the tab I made & the end cap. I wanted the pressure from the screws applied to each hole in the endcap, not on the center of the endcap. I don't recommend this; it just works for me. You should ask the manufacturer/representative if there is a safe way to mount a sling stud. There could be many ways to sling this pistol, but safety should come first.

For a holster, I thought about getting a plastic tube that the air tube can slide into, then fastening a belt loop thingy to the tube. You would need to cut the tube so it would slide upon the pistol frame as far as possible. You could line the tube with soft material so as not to scratch the air tube. That might work, with a little trial & error. That way, the scope, barrel & moderator would not be in the holster at all. You can get a leather worker to custom-make a holster for your pistol & optic configuration. Let's see how the rest of you are carrying your GK1 in the forest.
20230822_113717.jpg

20230822_113421.jpg

Does any of you fine gentlemen with the GK1 in hand own a 3D printer? I haven't received my pistol yet but it wouldn't take much effort to design the adapter that can be 3D printed by you. Meant as a temporary solution till Huben ships out the real deal of course. If so send me a PM. I can upload the file here when we know the part works
Part you're looking for is called an EZTap. I believe the thread is an m18x1. You print that and then screw the tap into it. Job done. You can buy them by the dozen for way less than $40.

Hey Boom. Excellent accessory mounted on your GK1. I need to figure out how you did this? I've never messed with a dovetail before and thought about seeing if a there was a picatinny rail conversion that could mount on the dovetail, but thinking that would raise it up too much, and also not sure how it would look. I also thought of putting one of my SeeAll sights on it, but don't know enough about the plate system they offer and if it would work. I really like what you did, but never did any tapping of screws like you said you had to do for the front screw.

Which plate did you use? I went to the Monstrum website to check out the 10/22 mount and found they have a mount for a "ZD132V - Venom"? and a "ZD133R - RMR". Which one did you use on the GK1? I hope you don't mind if I pull a copy cat mod of yours. I am however looking at different sights with green dots instead of red. Any advice or tips on helping me knock this out would be greatly appreciated! I'm a little hesitant in doing this, mainly because I've never done something like this before. Thanks...

A search for "eztap" didn't give me any relevant results. Do you happen to have a link to the product?
My bad.