Just fired first few shots out of mine after cleaning the barrel. Dialled the GTO 22s in at 870fps. My k1 rifle loves them so I thought it was a good place to start. However, my wife put the brakes on before I could test accuracy. She came out wondering if the pool heater had exploded. I can certainly vouch for its qualities in terms of pest control. All the critters in my yard cleared out when I dry fired the first shot.

Aside from the noise issue, I like it 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Nutcracker
I got mine from Kelly today shot a few rounds through it in the basement trying to get a fps reading but the FX pocket chrony wasn't reading so I'll have to setup my labradar or pro chrono when I get back home Tuesday from visiting family in Branson, mine is number 51, I love how lite it is and it does have a great trigger.
20230818_151856.jpg
20230818_151906.jpg

I got mine from Kelly today shot a few rounds through it in the basement trying to get a fps reading but the FX pocket chrony wasn't reading so I'll have to setup my labradar or pro chrono when I get back home Tuesday from visiting family in Branson, mine is number 51, I love how lite it is and it does have a great trigger.View attachment 381761View attachment 381762
Which loading gate do you have on yours? Would you drop in the link to it, thanks?

Which loading gate do you have on yours? Would you drop in the link to it, thanks?
I got mine from Kelly, which is one that comes from Ricochet aka Jan in the Netherlands. I don't have a link but I recommend Kelly for these as he has some in stock. https://krazcool.com/

I also found that if I back rotate the mag while loading, it fully exposes 4 chambers and not 3!

I had an issue today with the locking lever - it snapped just like on my rifle.

It is, however, the same part as the rifle! and Kelly had one for me, already reinstalled and working again. We did discover it has to be de-gassed to replace the locking lever though, because otherwise in cannot screw down due to the action sticking out.
Do you degass the pistol the same way you do the rifle? Like the video on Krazy Kool site? Removing the spring replacing the cap then firing?

Is this thingy what you are calling the action? Cause it is proud and the latch housing won't go on tight. So when I degas, will it go flush?

20230818_210334.jpg

Last edited:
Do you degass the pistol the same way you do the rifle? Like the video on Krazy Kool site? Removing the spring replacing the cap then firing?

Is this thingy what you are calling the action? Cause it is proud and the latch housing won't go on tight. So when I degas, will it go flush?

View attachment 381770
all correct

once it was degassed, that part went way down in its channel instead of sticking out. mine was at 250 bar too. it seems it is much harder to press down at tank pressure, since it is not regulated.

ok and I can degass using that method with that latch housing off the gun?

hey thanks , for this info. very useful ..
when kelly did mine, he took off the back sight screw and spring, then removed the back cap, took out the spring and collar, then put the collar back in, screwed the cap on, and then fired it. the lack of return spring let it stay open and emptied far enough...it still had a tiny pop of pressure...

when kelly did mine, he took off the back sight screw and spring, then removed the back cap, took out the spring and collar, then put the collar back in, screwed the cap on, and then fired it. the lack of return spring let it stay open and emptied far enough...it still had a tiny pop of pressure...
Thank You.

Just wanted to drop in and say I have been using 50 grain slugs. I needed about 5 shots to tune up properly. First shot after those 5 came out at 800 fps. Emptied full mag all shots remaining over 600 fps. Loaded back up to about 290 bar by 5th shot had a jam. Jam cleared. Refilled to 250 bar. Emptied rest of mag. All shot again remaining over 600 fps. Other scuba tank had a leak, but every little bit to 300 bar and over really helps in giving you as many shots as possible while remaining over 60 fpe which is my personal goal. Gun is amazingly accurate out to 10 yards with open sights in spite of not being regulated. This only applies to my test though using exclusively 50 grain slugs. Hope the data helps.

Reactions: Coolhand
Just wanted to drop in and say I have been using 50 grain slugs. I needed about 5 shots to tune up properly. First shot after those 5 came out at 800 fps. Emptied full mag all shots remaining over 600 fps. Loaded back up to about 290 bar by 5th shot had a jam. Jam cleared. Refilled to 250 bar. Emptied rest of mag. All shot again remaining over 600 fps. Other scuba tank had a leak, but every little bit to 300 bar and over really helps in giving you as many shots as possible while remaining over 60 fpe which is my personal goal. Gun is amazingly accurate out to 10 yards with open sights in spite of not being regulated. This only applies to my test though using exclusively 50 grain slugs. Hope the data helps.

When pressure does the fpe drop below 60 fpe in your test so far?

So shot #6 was 800fps with a 50gr projectile? That’s 71fpe! Krazy!!!!! What pellet or slug is this?

Reactions: Coolhand
New run 1 scuba leaked on me; other not full fill to 290 bar
1. 786
2. 770
3. fail to register
4. fail to register
5. 742
6. 724
Jam; all air depleted; refill to 250 bar
7. 756
8. 747
9. 730
10. 718
11. 699
12. 687
13. 667
14. 653
15. 638
16. 621
17. 606 130 bar finish
I only saw the 800+ fps shot once and then I believe I proceeded to top off and restart or bring the pressure down and get more shots. That is when I realized one of my tanks had leaked and didn’t think I needed my second smaller tank to be full. However every little bit above 300 bar gives you all the power but the valve closes quickly so you get many mor high power shots for less air consumption. I never got my gun over 310 bar. Slugs made by altoros I believe.