I never cleaned mine. I am not going to clean it until the accuracy falls off. Resting the front of the pistol on a bag, I was shooting 19-shot quarter-size groups today at 25 yards with JSB 15.89 at 800 fps. That is good enough for me & about what I was expecting. I would think someone that can see good and can shoot well, can do better.

I never cleaned mine. I am not going to clean it until the accuracy falls off. Resting the front of the pistol on a bag, I was shooting 19-shot quarter-size groups today at 25 yards with JSB 15.89 at 800 fps. That is good enough for me & about what I was expecting. I would think someone that can see good and can shoot well, can do better.
That’s great and I’m happy to hear that it’s shooting well at a modest power level. Mine was “delivered” today but I was out, so will pick it up tomorrow.

That's outstanding accuracy, even from a Ransom rest. I hold consistent 2" groups at 25 yds. with my PP700SA using the same pellet and I'm very happy with that. I'm still waiting for my GK1.

Reactions: Coolhand
Not yet.
Ares Tactical will have some in 2-3 weeks. They are CNC machining them. I’m just gonna wait for them. Anybody have ideas on a moderator? This morning, I turned the power way down to about 450 FPS with some JSB 16ish grain pellets. Just checking for inside tolerable noise. It really was very nice. No ear protection needed. Mt 62 year old eyes don’t gee-haw with open sights so Im going to mount a red dot.I had a Huben K1 rifle recently but just NEVER could make myself like it. This pistol is a ton more fun.

Not yet.
Ares Tactical will have some in 2-3 weeks. They are CNC machining them. I’m just gonna wait for them. Anybody have ideas on a moderator? This morning, I turned the power way down to about 450 FPS with some JSB 16ish grain pellets. Just checking for inside tolerable noise. It really was very nice. No ear protection needed. Mt 62 year old eyes don’t gee-haw with open sights so Im going to mount a red dot.I had a Huben K1 rifle recently but just NEVER could make myself like it. This pistol is a ton more fun.
Thanks for that info. Same here, cant hear or see too good, & cats in both eyes. But I still like a quiet gun.

Reactions: donut_man