For me would be as side carry when I go scouting or for certain hunts, so noise or low shot count isn't a problem, and unregulated would be better.

I've been searching for a PCP pistol that fits my needs for over a decade and a half now,...the Huben might well be nirvana.
the 22 can get up to 45 shots on a very conservative yet usable power level ive been told

I want to use it inside barns for pigeons, I mean I already have a good pigeon gun but this thing could be very handy, I just got off the phone with John, hes begging them to thread it for a moderator but he also said the pistol IS NOT regulated so now I am going to wait.
@CTairgunner1288 I’d read about them not threading the barrel. That’s why I was wondering about the backyard friendliness considering the report. I also thought that if the pistol will have the same adjustability as the rifle that maybe the report can be tamed to an acceptable level for backyard or indoor target practice (at home, think of a basement).

Interesting application. Do you mean for impromptu removal or planned pesting? If you mean planned pesting, why not use the rifle for that sort of thing?

I’d read about them not threading the barrel. That’s why I was wondering about the backyard friendliness considering the report. I also thought that if the pistol will have the same adjustability as the rifle that maybe the report can be tamed to an acceptable level for backyard or indoor target practice (at home, think of a basement).

After speaking to him personally I am going to hold off till I see strings being that it isn't regulated but he did say that it was adjustable and that hes pushing very very hard for a threaded barrel.