• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I'm not sure if I which optic I like mounted on the GK1 most, they both work great, but the 3-9 Monstrum has a 1moa dot, where as the wraith is like .2moa size if that. But I am liking the sleekness of the rail! I also topped it with my green laser which is daylight bright

View attachment 466977

View attachment 466978

View attachment 466979

View attachment 466980

View attachment 466981

View attachment 466982
Looking great. How you liking that Stock? It’s Aluminum correct?

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Looks great. The pressure gauge might look more subtle if it had a light tint on it. Hmmmmm

Regardless, it looks sharp.
Yupp, I'm gonna buy one of these later. On Ebay.
asdadaaa.jpg
Oh, by the way Ebay. I bought two Pachmayr grips, and a holster for my revolver (GBP 136). The seller went on a vacation. He had 100% rate, hundreds of sold items.
I waited 3 months, and right after the 'vacation' has ended the seller was gone for good. No longer a registered user.
My only hope for a refund now, is Paypal. But I waited too long for this fckr. Now, I have to wait for Paypal's respond. Will see. 🫤
Be careful guys.

Reactions: BABz58
Last edited:
I hope everyone paid their rent this month... Incoming Shorties!

Received this update from Kelly at Krazcool this morning:

View attachment 468050
I told Kelly, "Send it".
The Huben pistol is fantastic,........... the shorty is simply phenomenal worth every penny.

Holding it all up.

I have had some inquiries regarding my last post on holstering my carbine. I've now got a couple of hundred happy miles on my rig so it's time to post the details. The holster is a basic nylon affair available on Amazon and is in the first photo below. I believe Uncle Mikes has a similar holster. Don't expect this to be a lifetime purchase. If you use it as much as I do it will wear. Expect to replace it every couple of years.

It comes with a basic strap, nothing exciting. Without the extra weight of the stock a sturdy gun belt is all that is needed. With the additional mass of the stock it helps to use a strap in light tension to help stabilize the holster. I feel a springy neoprene camera strap works best and applies very little force on your shoulder. The Tamrac strap I use has been lurking in my collection of camera gear for the last decade. I recommend using the stock strap to determine the length and then consider a quality strap from Op-Tech, available from Amazon or direct from Op-Tech in Bozeman. Their straps are available in different models and lengths with extensions and fittings to customize the strap for your specific requirements.

More important than the strap is a proper gun belt. I've used and highly recommend the Original Instructors Belt from The Wilderness since 1998. I don't beleive that there is finer tactical gun belt on the market. They are made to order in the USA and like Op-Tech they are a quality oriented family owned business. For the Huben order the 5 stitch version for the extra vertical rigidity. The 1 1/2" width is adequate for the pistol alone. The 1 3/4" version works better with the additional mass of the folding stock. I'm a skinny guy, for larger folks the 1 3/4" belt may be enough without a stabilizing shoulder strap. The second photo shows from left to right; the 1 3/4" Original Instructor belt, 1 1/2" Frequent Flyer and the last two are a pair of 1 1/2" Original Instructor belts with titanium buckles.

The last two photos show how it all fits together for field use with a Mountainsmith Lumbar Pack. Op-Tech's Reporter/Backpack System Connectors hang the binoculars from the Mountainsmith Strappette's that stabilize the lumbar pack.

20240503_125150.jpg

20240501_165851.jpg

20240505_194945.jpg

20240505_194849.jpg

Last edited:
For those wanting to use wad cutters on this platform, I recommend using the jts 18g.8gr wadcutters, they out perform the crosmans and seem to edge out the fx 15.9gr domed.

I will also say that I didn't change the tune I had for the crosman pellets.

Originally I was shooting the 15.9gr at 815fps, ran out of those, and retuned the 14.3 cphp to about the same velocity. Now without changing the tune I'm getting between 810 and 820fps shooting the 18.8gr wadcutter pellets.

Reactions: RAMJET66
Reactions: MrP and Hapo
Guys I need help. I disassembled my new v3 gk1. I put the thing behind the firing pin in backwards and with out firing valve. How can I get the big round metal piece out as I can't gas my tank to blow it back out
Very thin cleaning rod from the front. You don't want to damage the 3 ears in the black magazine seal.

Reactions: BABz58