• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Can you educate me on what the "Shorties" are? Is that just a shorter version of the GK1?
Sure. It’s a GK1 v3 with a 2” shorter barrel and smaller tank by a few cc’s to make it more carryable. Very similar power and specs. A few shots less per fill.

And I’m waiting for mine 😉

Reactions: zerochance
Week or so ago this happened to a guy that was using one of those cheap pumps.

I've stopped using mine until I can replace that cigarette filter with something else.

Didn't even realize there was a filter in there..

View attachment 466527
Interesting, how did that happen? I tried to loosen mine but it's on really tight. So I'm not worried about it doing that at the moment.

I guess eagle vision sent me to rail by accident, or maybe they have their prices wrong online thus they sent me two! If anyone is interested let me know, all I ask is shipping cost.

Ps. I will be placing an add on classifieds I just figured I'd do it here first.

17165068958287553630945907195096.jpg

17165069259587257707064039059115.jpg

Reactions: Ach3r0n and BABz58
I have the DonnyFL Ryu, Ethan grip with the black Hogues and the rear pic as well... Crazy.

Great minds think alike.

I don't like my top pic rail, though. Former owner drilled and tapped to get it on there and it's messy. I'm trolling for a new shroud so I can clean that up.
View attachment 467050
Nice! I'm waiting for my Strike Dual folding + the cheek riser. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: rootdude
Guys, I have a new grip. :cool: (+ the rear picatinny)

View attachment 467042
View attachment 467043

Both made by Ethan D. ([email protected]).
That's looking very clean!
Whoa that eagle vision adapter is sweet!
I used a set of offset hawke rings that's working pretty good with the little Clearidge 3-9x32 AO Mildot! Gonna go play with the power a bit today to find the sweet spot with the 34 Mk11 JSBs. Super accurate with those! View attachment 467019
Nice, I dig your setup! I like the offset mount for this monstrum but I'm not the biggest fan of the moa dot size on this reticle, so I may switch it back with the Wraith. It's a good bit heavier, but it also reduces muzzle flip a good bit.

How loud are these pistol with and without the moderator/suppressor? I guess compared to the Umarex Notos since it's the only other air gun I have at this moment.
It’s definitely loud without the supressor. The Notos looks like it comes with a supressor. Can you remove that and see what that sounds like? And it will probably be even louder because you probably want to shoot it a little faster than the Notos 700fps spec for flatter trajectory (at least from what I’ve seen here 800+ is better, I haven’t really experimented much myself). The 3D printed options you will find in these forums seem to have pretty good reviews and should be able to get them printed pretty reasonably. I just bought the stock one and need to try it out, but even a dry fire with the supressor inside was bearable. But if it isn’t as good as I hope I may try a larger printed one or the IA-3500 which also has good reviews with GK1. It is somewhat limited in alternative suppressor options if you want to use the stock iron sights as there is not much height above the barrel.

Thanks! Seems like a good deal, but shipping is up there and will still need a rear adapter. On sale for holiday now.
I would say so, it is very solid absolutely zero wobble on the stock. The buttplate in the aother hand, as long you have it braced securely, the buttplate wont move much for it. It's not light but it does not alot of resistance on the joint that allows you to bend or straighten the plate

Reactions: RAMJET66