• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I'm sure I'm not the first one who asking this, but I can't find the answer. What is this screw exactly?
(Screw on Top of Receiver M3.5x8 - 56)

Decompression screw?

adasda.png

Last edited:
Cast these 39 gr hollow point boat tails for my GK1 last night. New mold. Tried to keep the temp around low 600's.

The drive bands are large enough diameter that it requires force to push these into the chambers. I push them until they are just flush with the rear end of the magazine and they are held in place there by the chamber rifling.

Again this is my first time using these and I was worried they might be loose and able to slide forward like some slugs, but they stay put.

These seem like a good weight... gk1 should be able to shoot them at 900+ fps though i will be shooting at much lower power generally

Just shot a mag. They grouped very well (perhaps a coincidence - tighter than i am used to but i am shooting off hand standing at about 20 yds so who knows).

IMG_6940.jpeg
IMG_6941.jpeg

Last edited:
The built in sights are adjustable for windage and elevation. One needs small flat head, the other and allen wrench

There is a video on how to safely disassemble the gun to clean the barrel. I found it to be very simple. Search for dissembling gk1 by Gregor K who is the man when it comes to the gk1

(There are some ways to do it that don't involve degassing and disassembly but those are not recommended just because there's some risk involved.)

...I don't think we are talking aboot the same gun...are you saying the front sight is adjustable...???...

...I have a GK1 V3 that has nowhere to apply a flat head screwdriver and the front sight is not adjustable and already tiny...I don't think it is 1/4" tall...

...I couldn't file it anyway as there is a fiber optic in it...

...I didn't realize I had to take this thing apart to clean it...!!!...LoL...

...thanks for the reply...

1716160484278.png

Last edited:
...I don't think we are talking aboot the same gun...are you saying the front sight is adjustable...???...

...I have a GK1 V3 that has nowhere to apply a flat head screwdriver and the front sight is not adjustable and already tiny...I don't think it is 1/4" tall...

View attachment 465817
Right hand side under the rear sights it's a flathead screw

Screenshot_20240519_195557_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Hapo

View attachment 465817
Why would you want to adjust the front sight ? :oops:

Everything is done on the rear, elevation and windage

Last edited:
Cast these 39 gr hollow point boat tails for my GK1 last night. New mold. Tried to keep the temp around low 600's.

The drive bands are large enough diameter that it requires force to push these into the chambers. I push them until they are just flush with the rear end of the magazine and they are held in place there by the chamber rifling.

Again this is my first time using these and I was worried they might be loose and able to slide forward like some slugs, but they stay put.

These seem like a good weight... gk1 should be able to shoot them at 900+ fps though i will be shooting at much lower power generally

Just shot a mag. They grouped very well (perhaps a coincidence - much tighter than i am used to on this magazine but i am shooting off hand standing at about 20 yds so who knows).

View attachment 465657View attachment 465658
Great looking ammo, I like that style

Reactions: MrP
Parts finally came in! I have it currently set up to shoot polymags at 805fps, from a 270b fill I'm getting about 2.5 mags

View attachment 465724

View attachment 465725
Isn't this a wonderful platform ?......look what you can do with a pistol, and I am not just talking about the mods........ but your tune, that is fantastic for a rifle never mind out of a tiny pistol to get 50 shots at over 20 FPE and not even close to full fill.

Said this many, many times but the Huben pistol is just plainly phenomenal,...they need to offer the Bullpup without the regulator

Reactions: kkarmical and MrP
Isn't this a wonderful platform ?......look what you can do with a pistol, and I am not just talking about the mods........ but your tune, that is fantastic for a rifle never mind out of a tiny pistol
It's mind blowing to say the least. I should be getting my hand pump tomorrow, so I'm hopingnto be able to pump it up to 350.

I also got 2 .218 sample packs of H&N slugs from 21-40gr as well as the zan .219 22gr slugs to see what it likes best within a reasonable power level for whenever I want to reach out there haha.