• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Looks pretty cool. I doubt the m-lok around the airtube is functional though. Not enough space.
Is it metal? It's a bit hard to tell.

"After that, I’ll be releasing a few parts for the Huben GK1. I know most of our customers aren’t into $1700 airguns, but this on one is so unique that I couldn’t pass on the opportunity to kit it out. I will be going with commercial-grade fused PA12 Nylon for these parts. Here’s a pic of the first prototype printed up in my garage just for testing."

Reactions: DonEnzone
I'll just drop this here for the "mini-carbine" folks... 😁

1000014405.jpg

Was a terrible idea to get into the CNC game 🤣

I found a really good deal on a small red dot sight on AliExpress. Risky I know and most of the budget red dots I have purchased from Amazon or elsewhere were really mediocre products in multiple ways.

This little thing is great and was about $35. metal construction, shake awake, supposedly designed and tested to hold zero if bumped or fired w/ heavy recoil. And the gk1 able to fit it in the case with the sight on after removing some foam.

IMG_6744.jpeg

I found a really good deal on a small red dot sight on AliExpress. Risky I know and most of the budget red dots I have purchased from Amazon or elsewhere were really mediocre products in multiple ways.

This little thing is great and was about $35. metal construction, shake awake, supposedly designed and tested to hold zero if bumped or fired w/ heavy recoil. And the gk1 able to fit it in the case with the sight on after removing some foam.

View attachment 463128
do you have a link?

View attachment 463128
Looks like you having some fun with this little marvel,...how do you like the Huben pistol overall ?

I just sold my leshiy classic and ordered a GK1 .22 🙃 to say I have a bit of sellers remorse is a bit of an understatement but I'm sure I'll be fine lol. Anyone recommend any good 3x or 4x prisms?
Primary Arms has good 3x and 5x micro prisms with 2-3 inch eye relief. Good for GK-1 carbine mods, but not good for pistol because to he eye relief.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Yes I have a V3 and the picatinny rail is not 3d printed….it’s machined aluminum.
And, Andrew’s 3d printed parts are very well built/designed
I’m curious, I have 2 v3 GK1s but one has the extra screw (.22) and the other does not (.25 which I bought later in time). Does any one have a GK1 V3 which does NOT have the extra screw holes?

Tengo curiosidad, tengo 2 GK1 v3 pero uno tiene el tornillo extra (.22) y el otro no (.25 que compré más tarde). ¿Alguien tiene un GK1 V3 que NO tenga orificios para tornillos adicionales?
Yo tengo uno v3 de los más nuevos y no lleva el tornillo, aparte el tubo de aire es como los v1 el (carbono).
Saludos.

I’m curious, I have 2 v3 GK1s but one has the extra screw (.22) and the other does not (.25 which I bought later in time). Does any one have a GK1 V3 which does NOT have the extra screw holes?
Yeah me. I have a V3, but no extra screw. :rolleyes:

(Every gun made now days should be packed with picatinny!)

Last edited: