Just received and installed this from Ethan Cobb today. The precision and workmanship of this bottom rail is impeccable. It is a precise fit on the trigger guard. I cannot be happier with this purchase.

The rail is a milled aluminum piece, and it is stout! The Arca adapter slides in perfectly.
1000002378.jpg
1000002376.jpg

Agree, the 17 would be better suited vs the g19. Grip placement gets awkward with all the stuff the GK1 has going on under there as well and they tend to look like they "don't belong" with the higher profile of the GK1 block...I like stuff to also look...pretty 😂

I know there's that guy that cncs a 1911 grip for em. Although, my preference is a polymer based grip. More of a by-product of where I live though...in MN...it's cold 5-6 months out of the year. 🥶

You have me wondering what a stacatto-esqe grip profile would look/feel like on a GK1 now.........to me their grips are the up-to-date/modernized 1911. Sigh...now I may wander down the project rabbit hole.....
Go for it,....... Glock 17, 1911 or moltitude of other grips if you make them I bet they will all sell well.

I would be torn between the 1911 and the Glock 17 Gen II

Just received and installed this from Ethan Cobb today. The precision and workmanship of this bottom rail is impeccable. It is a precise fit on the trigger guard. I cannot be happier with this purchase.

The rail is a milled aluminum piece, and it is stout! The Arca adapter slides in perfectly.
View attachment 458282View attachment 458273
Looking good! Ethan's work has been impeccable so far. God bless the aftermarket community. If Huben doesn't do it, they will ^^

Anyone have any experience with the Huben 350bar handpump? How reliable is it? I bought a cheaper 300bar handpump not too long ago (about 90 bucks), but it sucks big time... no matter how often I lube it up it keeps getting stuck. So before I spend another couple hundred, I need to know if the huben pump is worth the investment.
Check this thread for some good feedback on the Huben pump... https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/huben-hb35-hand-pump.1308679/

Anyone have any experience with the Huben 350bar handpump? How reliable is it? I bought a cheaper 300bar handpump not too long ago (about 90 bucks), but it sucks big time... no matter how often I lube it up it keeps getting stuck. So before I spend another couple hundred, I need to know if the huben pump is worth the investment.
I have it and it's solid. I also use this compressor to 5000psi and it so far hasn't broken:
(the pressure gauge on this is very inacurate and I set it using the pistol gauge)

Last edited:
Reactions: DonEnzone
Well, my Huben pistol experience might be coming to an abrupt end,

Unfortunately financial troubles might force me to get rid of them :(
No way!! I'm so sorry to hear this.
I have really been enjoying sharing the excitement with your posts over owning the fantastic Huben pistol.
I sincerely hope you can find a work around to be able to keep your wonderful shooting machines. 🤞

Any way you could sell them to someone that would sell them back to you when things get better ?

Did you get out to hunt with them ? Hopefully you got to put some rounds through them .

Any way you could sell them to someone that would sell them back to you when things get better ?

Did you get out to hunt with them ? Hopefully you got to put some rounds through them .
No never had the chance to take them out, a divorce in the making plus other things and I don't see the PCP hobby to factor in for a long time now,...ho well it was a great run.

No way!! I'm so sorry to hear this.
I have really been enjoying sharing the excitement with your posts over owning the fantastic Huben pistol.
I sincerely hope you can find a work around to be able to keep your wonderful shooting machines. 🤞
Yeah the Huben pistol is a Phenomenal machine indeed,...I'm still extremely glad I had the chance to experience them for sure .

Thanks they will get better but not in the immediate future,.......... in the process of selling a bunch of firearms too and my beloved Bike.

You'll sell those gk1's no problem, so as sad as it will be to let them go, at least they aren't difficult to sell.

That shorty you have certainly tempts me!

Hopefully you bounce back once the storm passes.

-Matt

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66

I'm very sorry to hear this and of the additional complications. I will keep you in my prayers with strapping the GK1 holster on as a daily reminder and ask my brothers on this forum to join me in lifting you up.

I prefer well filtered air from my compressor. I bought one shortly before the thread dflo referenced surfaced as a backup in the event of an extended power outage. Haven't had it long enough to vouch for the reliability however it is eloquent compared to the other three pumps in my inventory. It's light enough to tote in a Camelbak Mule. The folding feet and handles are exceptionally well done. When you unscrew the pressure relief valve it has a lever with a catch that locks the pump tube in place for storage or transport. Add an old tent post bag and a silicone mat and you're set for field use.

Saved the best for last. My Benjamin and Chinese pump become difficult at 2,800 psi. I tried the Chinese one topping off a Leshiy 2 once as an experiment. If I recall correctly I hit 3,600 or 3700 psi before my 150ish lb. weight was suspended by the air pressure. Haven't tried the ancient one I bought from Tim at Mac1 for my 707 in 97 in 25 years. It has a fitting for a scuba tank adapter and was next to impossible to top off the Career when I weighed 140 lbs. Thankfully the local fire department would fill my tank. The Huben is in an entirely different league. With healthy living my weight is back to what it was in my 20s. At 130 lbs. 3500 bar is easy and the pump is built with Huben quality. I think it's a no-brainer and highly recommended it.

Kelly didn't have stock and directed me to Ares Tactical. The price was very reasonable. Zachary was fun to talk with and the pump arrived with the package completely wrapped in paper and plastic. Remove the plastic and replace it with string and you would have thought you were back in the early 60s, very impressed.

Reactions: DonEnzone

View attachment 458282View attachment 458273
I like that bottom rail setup for sure!

Reactions: Nutcracker