• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Indeed!

I just happen to have some of those (Eujin's) that I've never used due to their length not fitting any of my .25 mag's. I wonder if they will fit without any issues. Although they are pretty light, I'd bet the Hornets will penetrate well. I'd like to see about scoring some of those 48 grain Huben slugs Gregor used to hit his 60 fpe mark. I not sure if he made them or where he got them?
I did ask and looks like the 43gr Eunjin do indeed fit the Huben magazine with a bit of room to spare, also those pellets always run a bit bigger ( I think .253 ) that is why I have big hopes for the Huben.

I had a GTA member several years ago make me a jig where I can take the point off 12 pellets at a time making them a nice flat point decent Meplat pellet, so I can shoot them out of my Evanix magazines......I call them " the EunJin Nomads " :p

Reactions: Coolhand
Indeed!

I just happen to have some of those (Eujin's) that I've never used due to their length not fitting any of my .25 mag's. I wonder if they will fit without any issues. Although they are pretty light, I'd bet the Hornets will penetrate well. I'd like to see about scoring some of those 48 grain Huben slugs Gregor used to hit his 60 fpe mark. I not sure if he made them or where he got them?
I can’t find those 48 grains either. Highest I have found was 46 on pyramid I believe but all of the heaviest slugs I have found have been HPs, which is completely useless as far as I am concerned. I am looking into getting a custom mold made to achieve 50 grains. I can’t find anything even for .25 acp and when I do it is over 11mm. Does anyone know what the true diameter of the Huben cylinders is at .25”?

I can’t find those 48 grains either. Highest I have found was 46 on pyramid I believe but all of the heaviest slugs I have found have been HPs, which is completely useless as far as I am concerned. I am looking into getting a custom mold made to achieve 50 grains. I can’t find anything even for .25 acp and when I do it is over 11mm. Does anyone know what the true diameter of the Huben cylinders is at .25”?
I have a mold for 52gr BobBoatTail flat poing .25 bullets, I wander if these will fit the Huben magazine

If they’re 11mm or under they will fit.

I just ordered some altaros 50 grain slugs for my huben bullpup. Those are solid like the BT slugs you mention. They are 10.9mm long.
Thank you for informing me of this. I never found this through my google searches. I definitely prefer to not have to caste my own slugs. I heard old Huben barrels used .254 and the new ones were smaller and for pellets. Any idea what the true desired diameter for slugs will be on the pistol?

Thank you for informing me of this. I never found this through my google searches. I definitely prefer to not have to caste my own slugs. I heard old Huben barrels used .254 and the new ones were smaller and for pellets. Any idea what the true desired diameter for slugs will be on the pistol?
I’m not too sure about barrel diameters. The mag chamber diameter has always been .254

This pistols likely will have the same mag as the bullpup.

If they’re 11mm or under they will fit.

I just ordered some altaros 50 grain slugs for my huben bullpup. Those are solid like the BT slugs you mention. They are 10.9mm long.
My calipers must be off, I'm getting :

11.48 mm for the EunJin
13.03 mm for the 52gr BBT
and just for reference 8.92 mm fot the JSB MK II

.....That would mean the magazine capacity is less then my Evanix magazines, I find that hard to believe.

I have sort of been looking at PCP pistols lately. I would love to get a Huben. Im am going to wait and see what people think considering that it is not regulated. That mildly concerns me considering the price tag. For now I have an Ocelot pistol that is getting 60 shots per fill. Single shot though. Still love the thing and shoot the hell out of it.

At pistol distance lets say 15-20 yards I don't see how the lack of a regulator makes any difference.
Same. It would only rack up the price I would imagine. That said, I was a bit surprised by the relatively low shot count. I expected 2 mags easily, but it seems 1.5 mags is the reality in .25. I might be asking for too much though. The power is what makes it stand out. The Viper only has 12 shots going for it in .25, with considerably lower power. So Im still happy with the output. I cannot wait for this pistol to arrive on my doorstep!

Same. It would only rack up the price I would imagine. That said, I was a bit surprised by the relatively low shot count. I expected 2 mags easily, but it seems 1.5 mags is the reality in .25. I might be asking for too much though. The power is what makes it stand out. The Viper only has 12 shots going for it in .25, with considerably lower power. So Im still happy with the output. I cannot wait for this pistol to arrive on my doorstep!
You can easily lower the power and increase shot count drammatically, if you only plinking in the backyard all you need is 500 fps with the 25gr pellet and that is 14 FPE which is in line with other PCP pistols,...betcha you get plenty shots that way, I would guess in the ballpark of 50

I would have to agree with NomaticPirate66. My 22 Huben is detuned for crosman 14.7 grain pellets and I can shoot 80 plus shots per fill.The 25 caliber I have is maxed out and gets 17. I will be maxing out power on the GK1! My Viper fills the low power pistol spot for me.
Not only looking forward to get mine but also looking forward to hear what other have to say when they get it in.

This Thread made my mouth water. Cant wait to see the reviews. Thanks everyone. :)
I’m right there with ya. I’m not much for all the reading anymore. I’m ready to see how these gun preform. I hate it when something new comes out, but takes a year of talking to make it happen. Then ya get to preorder and wait some more. 😞😞

Reactions: Mickshooter