Could you imagine the power increase with a 12in barrel? Heck yeah!!
Contact this dealer for top shelf custom work like the longer barrel. I've discussed that custom longer barrel with him in.the past. All it would require is an extended shroud locating off the existing barrel shroud nut hole, and a longer threaded barrel.

Beeman P1‘s today
IMG_0898.jpeg

I use this one on mine

That, plus I got some Warne QD dovetail rings for my 1-4x scope, so now its a carbine or a pistol in less than a minute.
Yeah, I'm thinking about the same. I can't find the adapter I mentioned. :rolleyes:
Although, this would super fast. You can take on & off in a matter of seconds. Cool.

Thanks. ;)

What kind of animal are y'all shooting in your GK1? I tried this today. Went completely through a 2-inch wooden door that I have in my basement. Then I did some Target practicing and was able to have a quarter size pattern at 20 yards with just a laser for aiming. I'm actually pretty impressed they seem to make my little GK1 into a even bigger badass.

IMG20240504102949.jpg

What kind of animal are y'all shooting in your GK1? I tried this today. Went completely through a 2-inch wooden door that I have in my basement. Then I did some Target practicing and was able to have a quarter size pattern at 20 yards with just a laser for aiming. I'm actually pretty impressed they seem to make my little GK1 into a even bigger badass.

View attachment 461576

I bought a H&N Sampler Set. I will try these soon. :geek:
Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Reactions: longshot81
Yeah, I'm thinking about the same. I can't find the adapter I mentioned. :rolleyes:
Although, this would super fast. You can take on & off in a matter of seconds. Cool.

Thanks. ;)

This seems to be the de facto rear picatinny replacement for carbine stocks. He has some really nice stuff.

Reactions: TiPascal

View attachment 461576
I was planning to go after big wild hogs with the .25s

Reactions: RAMJET66
So I think my gun is done. I'm going to start by saying thanks to all the folks in this thread, Kelly at Kraz Cool, DonEnzone for posting the contact info for Ethan D, Ethan for his superb 1911 Grip Frame and 1913 Picatinny Adapter, scottblair for his Post on A3tactical stocks and A3tactical.

For the past three years since my ancient Career 707 passed gas I have been looking for the perfect air rife. My wife and I are blessed with a hereditary condition that affects our neck and shoulders. With Tim at Mac1's blessing I purchased a Prod which is now a Rapid 70 bullup. We tried a pair of Dream Tacts, too much frontal weight. They have been idle since the first couple of weeks and will be in the classifieds soon. Brian Meckler with his years of practical shooting experience was very helpful. Leishy 2s with their rear weight bias and red dots have been our go to solution. Still the weight and a sling on the shoulder for a couple of hours has been taxing.

Having thouroughly enjoyed air pistols for 44 years I finally caved and bought a GK1. With a red dot it's a holy terror at 40 yards. For the last couple of months it has replaced the Leshiys, riding comfortably in a holster. I had no intention of turning it into a carbine. Stuff happens, especially with the acceleration of ideas on forums. So I think I have stumbled on the perfect air rifle for our two hour plus excursions (usually just our dog and myself.)

20240503_125150.jpg

The stock weighs 12.1 oz. The complete carbine weighs 3 lbs. and 13 oz. It folds to the right for holster carry. It shoots well as a pistol with the stock folded if you're in a pinch. A springy neoprene Tamrac strap adds stability for the extra weight of the stock without causing shoulder stress.

20240504_194344.jpg

20240503_125114.jpg

20240503_125030.jpg

20240503_124951.jpg 20240503_124726.jpg

The detail photos show how well the superb 1913 Picatinny adapter from Ethan D. works with the A3tactical stock.

20240503_124846.jpg

If you read the link to Scott's post you understand how the the A3tactical stock can be configured for a perfect cheek weld when using a red dot or scope ideally mounted close to the bore. The stocks Picatinny clamp is unique with two set screws holding a rectangular key in the groove between the lands of the Picatinny adapter. Note that there are two sets of holes which allow for adjusting the position of the stock to fine tune the sight picture. Brilliant. This system provides secure attachment without the pinch clamp of a typical Picatinny mount.

Apparently pinch clamp tension on the Picatinny rail can be an issue? The first JMac stock I received locked up in when in line with the action. The initial response from JMac was that the screw for pinch clamp on the Picatinny rail was too tight. This was despite the fact that I had sent them a video of the hinge clamp failing to release when placed in a wood vise creaking under the stress until three and a half turns of the handle released the clamp with a loud pop. Clearly there was an issue with the CNC setup. As a manufacturer I wanted to give them a heads up before this ballooned. The replacement stock I received from Optics Planet and the ensuing phone calls revealed the balloon was fully inflated. To Optics Planet's credit they maintained good humor through the process and promptly provided a full refund. Given the reduction of inventory on their Site I can only imagine OP's frustration dealing with cost of multiple orders due the manufacturer's error. Caveat Emptor.

EDIT, I DON'T KNOW WHY THE BB SOFTWARE IS ADDING PHOTOS AT THE END OF THE POST IN ADDITION TO THE THUMBNAILS POSTED IN THE TEXT FOR PROPER CONTEXT. HAVING LOST 45 MINUTES OF WORK WHEN THE PAGE AUTO RELOADED I AM NOT GOING TO TRY TO FIX THIS.

20240503_125150.jpg

20240504_194344.jpg

20240503_125114.jpg

20240503_125030.jpg

20240503_124951.jpg

20240503_124726.jpg

20240503_124846.jpg

Last edited:
"HAVING LOST 45 MINUTES OF WORK WHEN THE PAGE AUTO RELOADED"

Ouch...I feel your pain. Anyway, great post & setup. Congrats! 😁
Besides from Ethan D's 1911 Grip and the rear 1913 Picatinny Adapter, I also ordered the 'Lower Picatinny Rail Kit' from GoGun. With a 'Laser Light Module'. I hope this two will fit together. I mean the 1911 grip, and this... 🫣
Clipboard01.jpg

Besides from Ethan D's 1911 Grip and the rear 1913 Picatinny Adapter, I also ordered the 'Lower Picatinny Rail Kit' from GoGun. With a 'Laser Light Module'. I hope this two will fit together. I mean the 1911 grip, and this... 🫣
View attachment 461818
Is this a machined and anodized aluminum piece?

View attachment 461818
Following with interest as this combo could be a nice way to hold the GK1 with a heavy scope without adding side pressure to the air tube connection