Nothing about cost so far, But its a rife made into a pistol, So I am going to guess 2000. small ones, Power is what Huben is about, I am going to say the most powerful pistol made. The Huben is the most proven power plant in semi auto , I do think its going to be mid to late year before there in stock, I am just guessing on all fronts and I have no insight into Huben, Take it for what its worth, A wooden nickel.

@AirArcher66 New England Airguns anticipates a release around the summer 2023 IIRC. I think that info was in a link I sent you recently. I’m thinking it was in the link for the pistol with the white custom grip. I haven’t seen anything concrete.
Yeah I remember that link, thanks,....was just wandering if new info came about.

Hoping this pistol makes 30 FPE in .25 and is way less then 2 Grand :LOL:

@AirArcher66 Im confident it won’t be a pocket friendly option. What I’m wondering about is if it will be quiet enough to be backyard friendly. Also curious if anyone will be able to tighten one up to be consistent enough to compete with.
Pocket friendly is a problem :LOL: Backyard friendly is not and also I really only want half a dozen shots but MAX power,....curious to see what she really will be.

If the settings on the pistol are as flexible as the settings on the rifle, I don't see why the Huben pistol would have any issues with low to mid range powers. But shot count will be an issue as higher power levels. It's a pistol with a small air tube. Time will give all the answers.

My biggest concern is the release does not appear to provide for any moderation options. Shooting a pistol at 25+ fpe is going to be really loud. Not providing a shroud or a 1/2UNF threading will limit the purchase audience to some extent.

I anticipate seeing a price in the $1200 - $1500 range.

If the settings on the pistol are as flexible as the settings on the rifle, I don't see why the Huben pistol would have any issues with low to mid range powers. But shot count will be an issue as higher power levels. It's a pistol with a small air tube. Time will give all the answers.

My biggest concern is the release does not appear to provide for any moderation options. Shooting a pistol at 25+ fpe is going to be really loud. Not providing a shroud or a 1/2UNF threading will limit the purchase audience to some extent.

I anticipate seeing a price in the $1200 - $1500 range.
My thoughts are the same on this whole post. Easily 1200 to 1500 cost, 60 fpe probably yields less shots than the magazine can hold, the adjustability will be the same.

Reactions: Pale_Rider
Some information

D80AA752-8ED6-4AB6-9158-7AFA712E6FED.jpeg

At that price they won’t be able to keep up with demand. The huben bullpup has a lot of competition at its price point but the pistol has far better performance and adjustability than similarly priced pistols. All that performance in a 12” OAL package defies airgun physics. Just preordered mine!
Good on you my friend, I need to work a bit harder now to sell a couple guns but I will be following you as soon as I can

Reactions: Pale_Rider
For the folks interested in and preordering (or thinking about ordering) the Huben pistol, what are your intended uses?
I want to use it inside barns for pigeons, I mean I already have a good pigeon gun but this thing could be very handy, I just got off the phone with John, hes begging them to thread it for a moderator but he also said the pistol IS NOT regulated so now I am going to wait.

For me would be as side carry when I go scouting or for certain hunts, so noise or low shot count isn't a problem, and unregulated would be better.

I've been searching for a PCP pistol that fits my needs for over a decade and a half now,...the Huben might well be nirvana.