Huben Huben pistol in da house,....a long term review. Now with pictures.

Sorry I don't do those sexy YouTube review, but what I do is take you into a journey slowly giving you a bunch of data, a lot of pictures, mods and my personal take on things.

Today I spent a lot of time shooting my .25 ( I shot Billy's two .25s before )

As I did before I can just say that this pistol is amazing and I absolutely love it.

About the loading gate :

Today was the first time I used the factory one, and I found it just fine since I have to go get pellets out the tin one at a time and as I do that I rotate the cylinder with my left hand.

I already started re-shaping the grip,...first pictures will come when that is done.

Set the power so I get 6 shots from 250 BAR to 200 BAR, an other 5 to 150 BAR with the JSB MK II.....will eventually chono that.

I highly recommend Kelly at KRAZ Cool Airguns! I purchased my K1 and GK1 from him and service is excellent!

Absolutely, just got mine from Kelly great service and communication

Reactions: ToddGeddes63
So today I spent the day shooting the EunJin 43gr,..IMO they shoot better then the JSB MK II and they hit very hard.

Fit the magazine perfectly but you cannot make them click like you do with the MK IIs so if you loading the mag muzzle down they will slide into the barrel and not let you turn it, if you keep the gun level all is good and zero jams just like when I shot Billy's guns.

I gave one more quarter turn on the power adjuster and boy those pellets are hitting hard.

did some more shaping on the grip and I'm almost there.

Reactions: ToddGeddes63
I'd advise against using ammo that does not sit securely in the mag - if it can slide forward as the mag rotates at some point it will eventually lead to a jam that can only be cleared by disassembly . . . .
I do agree with you, .....just today I was thinking that even if I had zero problems with the EunJin so far I will revert back to the JSB MK II

Today as I went to get the Carbon Fiber wrap I found a roll of Black matte wrap that is even thinner then the CF I have so I tested putting it on a galvanized pipe and it went on great and reacted better to the heat then the thicker CF one,

So I will 100% will use it to cover the awful wrap on the pistol,....matter of fact I will also wrap the Blued airtube on my remaining Rainstorm.

Question now to those more informed then me :

How much heat can those Titanium tubes take ?

.....Thanks