• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben K1

1594583616_19579002585f0b6a408db0d3.26290061.jpg

+1 for Kelly at Krazy Cool airguns also I did contact Huben with my serial number, and they verified my purchase was from Kelly, and mine was good.

Recently, we found few rejected K1s entered into market, as per the series number, these airguns were rejected by Huben in the previous OEM factory, they are not shipped by Huben and don't have Huben Warranty. From 3rd April 2019, Huben stopped the cooperation with previous OEM factory and also stopped the delivery of K1, which is assembled in previous OEM factory, so if you purchased your K1 from April 2019 and the series number is started by 23 (meet both conditions), please kindly send the series number and the dealer you bought your K1 to us for confirming whether it's Huben product or not. Thank you and sorry for the trouble!

(P.S.: the new products which is manufactured by Huben, their series number is started by 22)

Please kindly send email to [email protected] to check, thanks!

+1 for Kelly at Krazy Cool airguns also I did contact Huben with my serial number, and they verified my purchase was from Kelly, and mine was good.

Recently, we found few rejected K1s entered into market, as per the series number, these airguns were rejected by Huben in the previous OEM factory, they are not shipped by Huben and don't have Huben Warranty. From 3rd April 2019, Huben stopped the cooperation with previous OEM factory and also stopped the delivery of K1, which is assembled in previous OEM factory, so if you purchased your K1 from April 2019 and the series number is started by 23 (meet both conditions), please kindly send the series number and the dealer you bought your K1 to us for confirming whether it's Huben product or not. Thank you and sorry for the trouble!

(P.S.: the new products which is manufactured by Huben, their series number is started by 22)

Please kindly send email to [email protected] to check, thanks!

They didn't tell me specifically what problems they where having but they didn't hint to its been a headache dealing with the Huben k1 and that they will be no longer ordering new shipments and that they were replacing the k1 with the LSC for customers that wanted semi/full auto air rifles.....also note that they were talking about the 2018 models ......hope this helps

I ordered a .22 and a .25, from Kelly Schmidt at Krazcool airguns. The .25 shipped December 1, 2020. Krazcool is the way to go. He is the Gregor Kamensek of the US. He knows these guns inside and out. I had him adjust my .25 before shipping. I always try to buy from a vendor who can get parts and work on my guns, not just sell at the lowest price, and on Hubens,Kelly at Krazcool is it.

That was a gen5 that AOA was selling i called them and I was told that they weren't getting anymore K1's b/c they had so many problems with it and tried to talk me into buying a Air Arms LCS....but from what im reading the new gen6/2020 version has all the problems worked out

They told me the same thing, but I already owned an SK19 (.25) and I had problems with the first one. AoA took care of me and replaced the gun. The second gun was flawless, but I sold it. The stock of the SK is not conducive to shooting from a gun rest, which is how I largely shoot. I believe the form factor of the Huben K1 will be a better fit for my small frame 5'5" 120#.