• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben Huben k1

This target is at 100 yards and it is a 19 shot group, that’s what I get out of a 5000psi fill. It is shooting 42 grain AVS slugs at just under 1000 FPS. It’s not the most accurate rifle I own but it’s an ass kicker that doesn’t require follow up shots because of its power, however, the follow up shot is easy because of it being a semi. I really like this rifle, the only thing I would have changed is the stock, I wish I would have gotten the wood stock. IMG_9701.jpeg

This target is at 100 yards and it is a 19 shot group, that’s what I get out of a 5000psi fill. It is shooting 42 grain AVS slugs at just under 1000 FPS. It’s not the most accurate rifle I own but it’s an ass kicker that doesn’t require follow up shots because of its power, however, the follow up shot is easy because of it being a semi. I really like this rifle, the only thing I would have changed is the stock, I wish I would have gotten the wood stock. View attachment 405891
I mean that’s very respectful for 100yds for a semi auto. But when you say that’s how many shots you get from a 5000psi fill you mean total shots before you have to refill?

I mean that’s very respectful for 100yds for a semi auto. But when you say that’s how many shots you get from a 5000psi fill you mean total shots before you have to refill?
It’s definitely built for power and not shot count lol, it’s my late night Coyote getter.
I could squeeze 4 more shots out of it, but yes, I only get a magazine full before it needs filled again.

Shot count is going to be proportional to power and fill level. I don't doubt what Prophetganda is saying, but that is a very high power tune. I have my .22 set up more backyard friendly, and it is putting out about 33 FPE and I get about 4 mags out of a roughly 4000 psi fill (the reg is set lower too this way, providing more usable air). Last winter I dropped it down to ~8 FPE for indoor target shooting via just the power wheel and I got probably over 20 mags per fill . . .

As for things to know, the main thing is that you can't shoot any ammo that shifts around in the mag - it has to have a snug fit in there or it will lead to jams.

I own a Huben in 25 caliber with the wood stock. Definitely get that you'll be very happy with it over the synthetic stock. I'm shooting 50 grain alteros slugs which are zeroed at 30 yards. They average right about that sweet speed of 960 ft per second with a 4500 PSI fill and 1900 PSI on the regulator. There's absolutely no shift in drop between 30 and 60 yards. I use mine for coyote hunting and I truly don't expect to shoot anything past that but I know it would hit it if I needed to. Personally, the only thing that annoys me about the HUben is the safety being all the way at the back instead of up by the trigger but all in all it's a tack driver and I love it. I'm sure you'll be happy with yours.

Last edited:
Shots fired not sure if this helps you but I've done extensive research I'm probably going to be buying a huben. I posted on here what was the best semi-automatic air gun numerous people were very helpful and basically the huben seems to be the winner. I think there's other really good contenders like the edgun Western air gun etc but unless there's some new information I don't know look at my past posts and huben seems to be the best

Reactions: HubenK1Sniper92
Shots fired not sure if this helps you but I've done extensive research I'm probably going to be buying a huben. I posted on here what was the best semi-automatic air gun numerous people were very helpful and basically the huben seems to be the winner. I think there's other really good contenders like the edgun Western air gun etc but unless there's some new information I don't know look at my past posts and huben seems to be the best
I love mine, you won’t be disappointed with a huben

Reactions: Stackofhay
The K1s are a great piece of machinery, I've got three of them. Two things to watch out for make sure the pellets are seated snug in the magazine, improperly seated ammo = jamb. Do not shoot below 100 bar = jamb. If you need a source of parts and info you can't beat Kelly at Krazy Kool. Enjoy!
Agree 100%, I seat my ammo everytime and never shoot under my reg pressure(160 bar) and still get 2 mags before having to top off.. I have never had a jam following these two methods, most jams are caused by user error..

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Agree 100%, I seat my ammo everytime and never shoot under my reg pressure(160 bar) and still get 2 mags before having to top off.. I have never had a jam following these two methods, most jams are caused by user error..
With a 350 bar fill I get four 19 round magazines before I have to refill. Currently shooting .22 FX 25 gr. @ 950 fps.

You getting 80 shots @ 50 FPE with a .22 ?....that is phenomenal.
I think so. That may actually have been with 18.1's and I had to crank it up 3 more clicks to get the same velocity with 25's. I don't keep really close track of the shot count. Generally just how many clips before it goes off the reg. They do take a 5000 psi fill.