• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Huben K1 trigger jamming

Whoa! What the hell? After reading the title, I came to figure out what was going on with this guy’s trigger. I was thinking his mag was jamming because he was attempting to shoot undersized loose-fitting ammo. Stuff we see and encounter on the inter webs. 😅
Not the ammo, the firing valve spring was damaged [again ] safety and trigger stopped working.If i degas it will be ok for a while going through a bunch of springs!

Not the ammo, the firing valve spring was damaged [again ] safety and trigger stopped working.If i degas it will be ok for a while going through a bunch of springs!
@DonSwens
Sounds like yours is all bugggered up. I’d send that bad boy to Missouri to Kelly at KrazKool. New England Airguns may take longer to repair your Huben.

Thanks for the reply, its a real learning curve , now i have parts ordered springs reg parts, I think the pressure may have dropped because of the reg and i didnt notice.
I cannot see how everyone can be having all these problems the only ammo this shoots is zan 2.19 dia.
This gun went to Kelly twice in the beginning he said to get on the forum, need to be patient i guess.