• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Huben K1 trigger jamming

Hi guys

Calm down 

Here is an answer if your question was real if it is a troll already has an answer

Lower the pressure of your regulator to zero and then return your stud to your desired pressure if there is no fault it will work again, the best thing to do when you have a problem with your loaded magazine is to depressurize the plenum before touching something and running unnecessary risks.

Regards

Enkey 

Have any K1 owners had the problem with the trigger jamming? A little over 500 rounds through it and it has locked up four times. I know how to restore operation, but it's a real hassle and headache. It also creates a very unsafe condition because when it happens, the safety will not engage. Efforts to reach Huben have not been successful.

I have exactly the same problem,
Using the trigger doesnt release the shot.
Just sometimes..
But in most cases i can pull the trigger like crazy but nothing happens.
In the beginning it functioned flawlessly, but now (like 200shots later)im really struggling with it 😕
I tried to put the safety in after the trigger wasnt working, but wasnt able to switch the safety on, and while trying to do so ,a shot was set free without touching the trigger.
I find that really dangerous and want to fix that.

If anybody knows how to solve this, i would be greatful for advice.
Thanks in advance.

Don't give up so quickly, there is a learning curve with hammerless guns. I've experience with SK19,1; K1 , 3 of them. Most of my problems were self inflicted. You must seat the ammo in the magazine correctly, to far forward or back will jamb the mag, to loose will jamb the mag. Clearing a mag jamb takes minor disassembly. Another problem I ran into I was not paying attention to the air pressure. Running the gun down to low interrupt the cycling of the valves. I try to keep it above 100 bar. This usually happens when I try to squeeze the last couple of shots before filling with air . To drain the air I loosen 356 screw, it's under the the loading gate, good time to upgrade the loading gate. For an explanation of how the valve works watch Gregor's videos. If it's in the trigger mechanism it's beyond me, dexterity and eyes, far from a spring chicken. Kelly at Krazy Kool is a fount of knowledge, his customer service is the best, bar none. When I wanted a K1 in .177 he was able to fulfil my dreams.

Don't give up so quickly, there is a learning curve with hammerless guns. I've experience with SK19,1; K1 , 3 of them. Most of my problems were self inflicted. You must seat the ammo in the magazine correctly, to far forward or back will jamb the mag, to loose will jamb the mag. Clearing a mag jamb takes minor disassembly. Another problem I ran into I was not paying attention to the air pressure. Running the gun down to low interrupt the cycling of the valves. I try to keep it above 100 bar. This usually happens when I try to squeeze the last couple of shots before filling with air . To drain the air I loosen 356 screw, it's under the the loading gate, good time to upgrade the loading gate. For an explanation of how the valve works watch Gregor's videos. If it's in the trigger mechanism it's beyond me, dexterity and eyes, far from a spring chicken. Kelly at Krazy Kool is a fount of knowledge, his customer service is the best, bar none. When I wanted a K1 in .177 he was able to fulfil my dreams.

Great advice , i tried the fancy loading gate it broke Flimsy.