Huben K1 - riddle me this?

Have you tried shooting it several times to settle the regulator? I think the reg is unsettled and leaking down so slowly that it doesn’t refill from the tube, or it hasn’t gotten down to the set pressure yet. When adjusting the pressure down it’s easy to over adjust, and you may need to bring it back up slightly. If you haven’t adjusted the reg recently and noticed this after shooting for awhile then, as Enkey said, you need to rebuild the reg. Shouldn’t be hard, the K1 is super easy to work on.

Thanks for replies.

I have rebuilt regulator, lubed the springs and changed the o-rings.

Problem persists but I have founds something else now which may help diagnose problem.

As before, when regulator manometer shows pressure is falling in the regulator chamber (but air cylinder manometer is stable), I adjust the regulator pressure with allen key to increase pressure in regulator chamber to about 170. I shoot a few times to settle the regulator down. Pressure is now stable in regulator chamber but pressure now falls in the air cylinder manometer (about 5-10 bar a day)! I then use allen key to reduce regulator pressure just a little bit to 160 (I find that it takes perhaps a full turn or two of the allen key before you start hearing the air rush out). Now, pressure in the air cylinder is stable but the regulator mannometer shows pressure falling by about 5-10 bar a day!

Is it possible to make regulator "leak" by over or under adjusting with allen key?