• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben K1 owners?

I had three hubens. I like them because of the Trigger is better. The feel better/lighter/pleasant in my arms. SK19 seems to more cumbersome, I shot it a bunch at EBR. I do feel that the Sk19 would be better for Coyote hunting, especial in .30 cal. Something where you not moving around much and need to kill as many coyote as you possible can. 

Only problem with semi autos and full auto is that I get sloppy with my accuracy. I start not to care much about where the pellet is doing. I think my time with these gun have made me less accurate of a shot.

Reactions: Jesse1972
I owned the SK19 .25 first. Sold it because it was too heavy and cumbersome at 5'5" and 120#. I now have 2020 Hubens in .22 and .25. They are smaller, lighter, more ergonomic (to me), and have a much better trigger. The full auto of the SK was of little use to me. Hard to stay on target in full auto, but could be useful when trying to hunt under less than ideal conditions, like using too small a caliber for your quarry, running quarry (attempting a less than ideal shot), or at night when seeing and getting a perfect sight picture can be difficult.

Being a worse shot is not a problem to me. I try to do my best every time (of course I don't always achieve it). I guess if it was, I'd shoot a single shot. That will teach one quickly how to value every shot.

Best place to buy one in the US, that's easy Krazcool Airguns, Kelly Schmidt, located in Smithville, MO.

The huben has a learning curve. One must pay close attention to how it operates and how to fill it with air. My probe on the huben tends to walk out a bit unless I hold it in. And the bearing on the fill cap needs more tension, or you will pull it up to much and spend an hour looking for the little ball bearing that is supposed to hold it on. I have had very good luck shooting BBT cast bullets , 41 gr at around 1000 fps. And KEEP your finger off the trigger till you shoot. Safety on the rest of the time. I made a pellet seating tool out of 3 popsicle sticks epoxy together with a 22 pellet epoxied on the flat end trimmed down for clearance, to push the pellet in to the bottom , it will click just a little . This improved groups by half. Mine is a 2021 mod in 25 cal.

I have both, SK in .22 and a K1 in .25. Performance wise they could be twin sisters. I prefer the K1, more comfortable to use, better trigger, better looking in my opinion. I like the double safety on the SK. full auto is a novelty, fun but use it infrequently. Krazy Kool is the source. Kelly is very comfortable to deal with, can't beat the customer service. I enjoy the K1 so much I'm having Kelly convert one to .177.

Would you consider the K1 backyard friendly factory stock?

Depends on your backyard. I find it fine, but if you are cheek by jowl with your neighbors you may need extra moderation. Just remember that at some point the sound of the pellet hitting your target/backstop may be louder than the gun. Often that is the noise that the neighbors hear, rather than the report of the gun.

Huben owners? I’m considering a Huben .22 2021. I would like to know the actual weight? Best place to purchase it? Any problems or concerns? Why did you go with the Huben over the LCS? Thanks Jim
Here are the weights you asked for.
IMG_0752.png