Tuning HUBEN K1 leaking after jamming and freeing up

Shot a few mags of the Huben Slugs, lol…. You know, the 46 grain .22 design copy.

Well, anyone with one knows that mag likes to snag a little, particularly on the last 3 or 4 slugs you load in the mag while turning. But also, that rifle will snap that mag right on, faster than the eye even with hand felt resistance.

Well, the tight fit of those slugs made it quirky. I got the air dump I heard about, and the mag jammed. I used a small block of wood and lightly tapped the mag with the lever open. Wiggled it. Looser! Tapped again. Loose. 
I thought I was hearing the reg fill up, but it’s leaking under the stock, almost maybe the trigger. I gotta pinpoint it. If anyone is familiar (chances are good) with this issue and prob knows what’s up EXACTLY lol my usual mouth is all ears. 
thanks, boys

Had almost the same problem and had to replace the spring for the opening valve, behind the rear cap

The spare spring that came with the gun was slightly longer than the original

But I also had to replace the o-rings as they were shattered by the valve, and had a flat shape all the way around

The white rings only lasted at few shots, and now that I'm without o-ring (because Huben can't or won't supply our Danish dealer), I'm running my K1 with a piece of a fuel hose 

With the fuel hose the power wheel settings are the same as before :)

IMG_2595.1645208142.jpg
IMG_2594.1645208143.jpg

IMG_2575.1645208604.jpg
IMG_2685.1645209015.jpg

I've also struggled with the regulator leaking and creeping, when I bleed the whole gun for air I need to tighten the regulator together/raise the pressure to make sure there is a little pressure on the inner piston, otherwise it will leak a little where the piston pin goes trough the house under the barrel

To avoid regulator creep I've added a custom Huma regulator inside the air cylinder/bottle, and set to 190 bar

IMG_2585.1645214785.jpg