Huben K1 - Help!

I replaced the end cap of the cylinder with a manometer. There was a leak at the regulator pressure gauge when I refilled the gun, so replaced the O-ring. Simple enough. No more leaks when gun is refilled. Cylinder around 250 bar, regulator at 17mpa. However, when I pull the trigger - nothing. Its like the safety is on but except its not on. Can't think what I've done. Have tried adjusting the regulator pressures and velocity wheel settings and trigger adjustment. Still nothing happens when I pull the trigger. 😓

It seems that something is preventing the firing piston from going backward to open up the firing valve. May be something is jammed or the sear / safety switch is broken ? If it happened right after you have replaced the O ring, think what might have caused it. May be something is dropped into the hole on the receiver where the regulator gauge is located ?

Here is how the internals move when firing

https://youtu.be/v8qJ5-p_YkM

this is the firing piston

1559824337_5416184165cf907d10b5231.41805085_EA9EEFD3-7B26-4732-8335-92CF542143EE.jpeg

I will try this. Fully degas the gun. Remove the cover at the back of the receiver (the one that is held in place by two screws) . Remove the spring that pushes the firing piston forward. You should then be able to see the back end of the piston. Turn off the safety. The only thing stopping the piston from moving backward is now the sear . If the trigger is pressed, the sear will move to release the piston as illustrated in the video. To check whether the piston is actually released, you may try to push the piston backward by inserting a rod of suitable diameter into the barrel . If the piston can be moved, then my theory will be busted. If not, check whats obstructing the piston’s movement

hi airgunfans, thanks for taking an interest. its working now. what i did, & I don't know why it would work. Kept emptying the regulator pressure to zero using the external adjuster then increased the regulator pressure back up to 17bar, checked if it would fire, did this a few more times (don't know why - guess out of desperation!) then all of sudden it worked! and it still works this morning when I checked. Glad, because wasn't looking forward to taking the gun apart! thanks bud. 😁