• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben Huben k1/gk1 cleaning pellets

Just to check, did you only need those 4 cleaning pellets to get a clean result?

I’m down like 50-60 of those pellets and it’s not getting any cleaner :/

View attachment 463622
Jesus that's a lot I only normal use 10 , a few with cleaning spray on or balistol I tried the other day , and the rest dry , how many shots have you taken before cleaning it?, normal I do it after every 250-500 shots depending on the size of the tins

Reactions: PCPFanNL
To each his own. I see no reason not to degas, disassemble and properly clean the GK1. It is both fast and easy. It allows total gun cleaning, inspection and lubing as well.
It is if your not running a reg like in the gk1 just saves setting the reg back up again in the k1 or if your at the range and accuracy starts to go

Reactions: PCPFanNL
Jesus that's a lot I only normal use 10 , a few with cleaning spray on or balistol I tried the other day , and the rest dry , how many shots have you taken before cleaning it?, normal I do it after every 250-500 shots depending on the size of the tins
I estimate no more than 500 since I got it a few months back. I guess it was dirty from the shop :(
I noticed the magazine was dirty when I first got the rifle. Figured it was from testing the rifle..

My GK1 came the same week; shiny clean magazine. Ah well, all clean now :)

I estimate no more than 500 since I got it a few months back. I guess it was dirty from the shop :(
I noticed the magazine was dirty when I first got the rifle. Figured it was from testing the rifle..

My GK1 came the same week; shiny clean magazine. Ah well, all clean now :)
That's good that its clean now, they may have just put a bit more grease down the barrel in the factory, how are you finding the gk1? I am waiting until they have the .177 in stock as we are limited to 6fpe in the UK