• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben Huben k1/gk1 cleaning pellets

Hi guys cleaning pellets work, after getting my k1 and trying to figure out how To clean the barrel these really work and it's easy , I am UK sub 12flb so don't know if it will work on high power. I hope this help guys , that group is a 50 yard group

IMG_20231208_122029.jpg

IMG_20231208_122018.jpg

IMG_20231208_133023.jpg

That's great results and thanks for sharing. Did you remove the baffles before shooting the cleaning pellets?

One great thing about the Hubens - no matter the power, they are easy to throttle back to the point this should work, given that you showed it does work at least at lower power.
Nope I left the gun completely as it is, the one thing I did do was when I loaded them I pushed them right to the front of the mag

Yes I used some Napier spray on the first 3 then dry after
Awesome,so just to confirm i can load cleaning pellets with a little ballistol right into the mag and they fire/work just fine?I got a 6mm(ou diam)x5mm (inner diam) polycarbonate tube and coated dewey rod and was going to feed pellets down the barrel through the tube and place them at the beginning of the barrel just on the other side of the mag to be sure..but i would rather just shoot them,wasnt sure it would work👍🏼

Awesome,so just to confirm i can load cleaning pellets with a little ballistol right into the mag and they fire/work just fine?I got a 6mm(ou diam)x5mm (inner diam) polycarbonate tube and coated dewey rod and was going to feed pellets down the barrel through the tube and place them at the beginning of the barrel just on the other side of the mag to be sure..but i would rather just shoot them,wasnt sure it would work👍🏼
You won't get a 6mm tube down the barrel buddy for a .22 , it worked for me with the vfg pellets, I put them in the mag then pushed them to the front of the mag , i am using a 12fpe gun so you might have to turn yours down first if you have a full power version

Reactions: Airgun561
You won't get a 6mm tube down the barrel buddy for a .22 , it worked for me with the vfg pellets, I put them in the mag then pushed them to the front of the mag , i am using a 12fpe gun so you might have to turn yours down first if you have a full power version
It’s a .25 cal GK-1…should be 6.35mm.But i would prefer to just shoot them through the mag if you guys are saying it works

Hi guys cleaning pellets work, after getting my k1 and trying to figure out how To clean the barrel these really work and it's easy , I am UK sub 12flb so don't know if it will work on high power. I hope this help guys , that group is a 50 yard group

View attachment 413807

View attachment 413808

View attachment 413809
Just to check, did you only need those 4 cleaning pellets to get a clean result?

I’m down like 50-60 of those pellets and it’s not getting any cleaner :/

IMG_4481.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: BABz58
Yeah - I've been using this method on my K1 and GK1 for a bit now. I usually wet one cleaning pellet in Ballistol or CLR and load it. Then I load a dry cleaning pellet behind it. I do 2 or 3 of these followed by a final shoot with just a dry cleaning pellet. Definitely enough to restore accuracy in a slightly leaded barrel.

Reactions: PCPFanNL