Huben K1 Exploded drawings and Spare part list

https://www.airguns4patriots.com/huben-k1-accessories/huben-k1-replacement-fill-port/huben-k1-replacement-fill-port/

The above is side 6000psi gauge and has a male foster with check valve on the end, it comes with the foster and gauge. I ordered two of them. Regards, Tom

Got one on the way but shipping was stupid expensive!

Edit: Maurice contacted me after I ordered and told me that there is a software glitch that is not allowing USPS Priority mail to be chosen but the order will ship Priority Mail and any excess will be refunded. I am much happier now! lol

Reactions: JungleShooter
download.png
View attachment 1558514750_17031825645ce50c3e4e7847.42689752_K1 Spare Parts - 2019.docx

Who sells all of those parts In US. How do I order?

Thanks for your reply. From the diagram, the end of screw #2 inside the action is not resting on anything so it seems to me that the screw is just there to plug up the hole to stop the air inside the action from escaping via that point. Is this what you meant by "building the channel for air" ? If the screw is removed, I believe the only thing happen is degassing of the action hence disabling firing or actuation of the magazine. If the screw is removed for long enough, the air tube will ultimately be degassed as well. May I know if this understanding is correct ?
Screw hole degasses the gun.