Huben K1 barrel cleaning

Since the K1 Barrel can only be cleaned from the muzzle, I've been looking for cleaning tips and connectors that are made of nylon plastic, or fiberglass. Something other than metal to avoid scratching. So far, I've only been able to find tips and connectors that are made of brass. Even though they are softer metal so, I don't trust them not to damage the crown. Anybody have sources?

I just received my super-brush bore tips from swab-its. They have an 8-32 male thread end. Now I'm waiting on a 36 inch piece of 3/16 dia. acetal plastic rod from McMaster. They are machinable so I'll put it in the lathe and there will be just enough meat to put a 8-32 thread in it. Then screw the tip in, give it a shot of Power air gun oil and see what happens. I'll have a clean barrel or I'll be shooting swab-its. We'll see.

Since the K1 Barrel can only be cleaned from the muzzle, I've been looking for cleaning tips and connectors that are made of nylon plastic, or fiberglass. Something other than metal to avoid scratching. So far, I've only been able to find tips and connectors that are made of brass. Even though they are softer metal so, I don't trust them not to damage the crown. Anybody have sources?
I was just discussing the same thing yesterday about my GK-1 that arrives tomorrow..it being the same as the K-1 basically (no breach for a patchworm).I really dont want to have to remove the barrel before ever firing a pellet

I was just discussing the same thing yesterday about my GK-1 that arrives tomorrow..it being the same as the K-1 basically (no breach for a patchworm).I really dont want to have to remove the barrel before ever firing a pellet
When I get mine next week I will give it a go just using the cleaning pellets on low power and I will let you know how I get on

Reactions: Airgun561

Now there’s a viable solution..thank you for the link🙏