• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben K1 .25 custom slug barrel? Anyone who did this?

Hello Harold, the new "2020" version of the .25 is due for release* this month, it may have (and I am hoping) a more slug friendly barrel.

As for "custom", the only one I am aware of, and I have ask this question before, was Gregor Kamensek, He put a LW in his, but reported Limited success.

* Kelly at Krazcool (US),is reporting stock as of mid July.

As yet I cannot find a dealership in Europe that is going to stock the new .25😣😡😭.

Good luck.

Hello Harold, the new "2020" version of the .25 is due for release* this month, it may have (and I am hoping) a more slug friendly barrel.

As for "custom", the only one I am aware of, and I have ask this question before, was Gregor Kamensek, He put a LW in his, but reported Limited success.

* Kelly at Krazcool (US),is reporting stock as of mid July.

As yet I cannot find a dealership in Europe that is going to stock the new .25
1f623.svg
1f621.svg
1f62d.svg

Good luck.

Gregor put a custom barrel in his .22, not the .25 (yet) afaik. 

"The barrel in this video is stock. By now, I have already put on k1 a standard poly LW barrel without choke. The accuracy with my slug improved immediately. I got about the same accuracy as with the .22, maybe a little better.!"

"I ordered based on the magazine dimensions and the projectile... Just to be clear, by fit, I am referring to proper inner dimensions and twist not external dimensions,... I had to machine the barrel from the outside to be able to install it in K1."

These are a couple of replies Gregor gave in relation to questions about his .25.

good luck.

Harold I Found what I was looking for.

Gregor Kamenšek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0o8UjYQXXU&lc=UgyaH4NFyi1NvfJD4kN4AaABAg.9688kCl7Hjt96IrTWtJ5eN

Hello. I have been shooting my K1 .25 quite a bit actually. I have a poly unchoked barrel in it. The reason why I haven't made any video yet is because I don't get very good results with slugs. I even made a new slug but I am still not happy with the results. The poly barrel is shooting with pellets extremely well though..

Harold I Found what I was looking for.

Gregor Kamenšek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0o8UjYQXXU&lc=UgyaH4NFyi1NvfJD4kN4AaABAg.9688kCl7Hjt96IrTWtJ5eN

Hello. I have been shooting my K1 .25 quite a bit actually. I have a poly unchoked barrel in it. The reason why I haven't made any video yet is because I don't get very good results with slugs. I even made a new slug but I am still not happy with the results. The poly barrel is shooting with pellets extremely well though..

Okay thanks. But odd he is very positive about the poly barrel in the first quote, and not so positive in the second.

hci, Thank you (spain) I will check it out, "fly in from china" are you Buying from a dealer in China?, Good luck with the stx project, please post some updates, again thank you.

Harold, yea, the quotes are around 9 months apart so something changed Gregors opinion, unfortunately the less positive is the more recent.

ps are you the gent (Harold A) who is currently in discussion with Gregor on his YT?.

good luck Gents.