Huben K1.25 2020 questions.

Does it spin and spin in both directions? My understanding is, you turn in clockwise until it stops (don't force it). Then count clicks as you open (by turning it CCW) and yes at some point turning it further will do nothing. The velocity will not go up further, and it will just spin. What you are counting is clicks open from closed.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Does it spin and spin in both directions? My understanding is, you turn in clockwise until it stops (don't force it). Then count clicks as you open (by turning it CCW) and yes at some point turning it further will do nothing. The velocity will not go up further, and it will just spin. What you are counting is clicks open from closed.

You were correct! I turned in cw until it stopped. It was out 57 clicks from the bottom when I got it I guess. Turned it 42 out to get 1000 fps with 33.95 jsb's. It's likely too fast for those pellets but might be where I want it for the slugs that are coming. That being said the ES is crazy small . I got an ES of 7 over 34 pellets. Thanks for the info. Too bad the manual didn't say anything about that.

Was looking around the net for a little more info on the Huben.. I found this Russian video. Since I don't speak Russian I turned on translate.. I think it may need a little tweaking before it's perfecto.
RussianUntitled 2.1612625447.png

I think I mentioned that my regulator had been creeping over night. I did a 300 bar fill over a week ago and haven't shot it since and the reg is right where I left it. So hopefully the regulator needed to break in.

In my manual it says the reg moves around if the gun is not being shot, but once shooting begins then the reg settles back down to whatever you had it set to before.