• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Huben K1.25 2020 questions.

MACTEN

Nov 18, 2020
IA
I have been reading quiet a bit about the Huben K1 lately. I've noticed there are several iterations to come out in the last several years. I assume these iterations are to fix previous versions issues.

But, I have a question about the 2020 .25 version if anyone knows of this particular one.

Hearing that the barrel on this one isn't made by LW and may be made by the Chinese mfg now.

Is there anything anyone knows about this barrel/version in .25? Slugs, pellets etc?

Also what does someone need to be aware of with this platform other than the "no way to de-cock" Issue. 

Hi

Excellent results have not yet been achieved with slugs, there are people working on it to improve it, the barrel is indeed Chinese with pellets they work well with MKII and with slugs there are people who have obtained good results with knock out. I had the best results with the AVS slugs 254 but I am still working to improve it

Regards 

Enkey

Are we both talking about the .25? If so, has anyone checked for a choke yet? Or the condition of the crown?

I saw that the old MP molds huben slugs don't shoot well from this gun and it is more of a pellet shooter. I'm guessing I saw the same video that you guys did.

I actually bought that mold from MP molds and shoot them with what seems like good success out of my Air Force airguns. I heard that it was designed for and tested in the choked lothar walther barrel of the K-1 so figured I had to get one for my Air Force guns just to have one good slug mold.

Someone somewhere said they were getting good groups out to 50? With NSA .36.2s I think it was a comment on a youtube vid about this gun.

IMG_20210203_184533.1612374401.jpg
With 38 and 40gr the results are better this barrel likes heavy slugs

Regards 

Enkey 

Someone somewhere said they were getting good groups out to 50? With NSA .36.2s I think it was a comment on a youtube vid about this gun.

Regards 

Enkey

Are those the NSA's? (38/40) If so what diameter are the 38 and 40s?

Nope AVS 254cal HP/DISH 

Regards 

Enkey

Are those the NSA's? (38/40) If so what diameter are the 38 and 40s?

Nope AVS 254cal HP/DISH

Looks like a little stringing..Windy? Do you have the results of the 38 and 40's? You said they were better.