• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben K1 .22 ????

Hi Steyr,

H&N (.218) 27 and 30 gr both shots very good at 1000fps for long range shooting. If you’re going to tune your gun to shoot lower speed, I recommend shooting around 930-940 fps. And don’t forget about Varmint Knockers 28.5 gr Slugs. Those shots awesome around 1040 and upto 1080 fps. This requires regulator pressure around 17.5-18.5 mpa. Shooting at those speed like shooting 22rl. 

Reactions: Steyr
I've set up several with 18 gr JSB for myself and some friends. Reg at 120 to 140 depending on individual gun and set speed around 900fps. Deadly accurate and very nice to shoot with lots of shots.. My buddy called me and said he got 7 mags out of his from a 4500 psi fill..

Also have good luck with the 25 redesign at 925 to 950 fps.

I just got in an MP mold to cast the Huben slugs which also shoot good at 1000 fps. 

you all probably already know this however,

5% tin/antimony in the lead mix (Mp Molds) according to Gregor Kamensek's , this would seem to be borne out by Davidsng and his results with GTOs, the K1 likes a harder projectile, probably helps with the pellet/slug going between mag and barrel.

*check out his videos on the subject to confirm.

Huben k1 needs some adjustments to develop 100% of its performance.

The first point is its suppressor, it when original and new works until well but after some time of use it is no longer efficient because it absorbs a lot of waste and ends up interfering in the precision (generating flayers).

Picked up a used K1 recently and yes, flyers all over. I removed the baffles from the shroud and bingo, no more flyers. 

There is lead built up on the inside of those keramik(?) rings between the baffles. Cleaning that should help? 
1593639321_4959327995efd0199b4fb29.37280735.jpg