• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Huben K1 22 cal carbine purchased new in September 2022

Classified Status
NLA
Updated 8/1/23 --> I purchased this Huben K1 new from Kraz Cool airguns less than a year ago. I ran a cylinder of pellets through it at the time and haven't fired it since. It functions perfectly and looks new as shown in the attached pictures. I also purchased an after market loading gate which I saw demonstrated on YouTube. It looks like an excellent product to makethe loading of pellets easier but I never got around to actually installing it.

This is the 3rdHuben K1 I've owned over the years and they have all been excellent air rifles. Compact and powerful, the adjustable power levels allowit to be used for light target practice or for serious small game hunting. I really like owning a Huben but just don't have the opportunity to shoot much anymore. It will ship in the original Hubenbox and will include a copy of my original purchase receipt from KrazCool airguns and the after market loading gate.

My original cost for both items was $1,900. The asking price of $1,500 includes free shipping CONUS, no counter offers accepted.
Everything will be well padded and securely boxed.

Thanks for looking.

Jpiperson2002

1 Huben K1 Shipping box and receipt.jpg

2 Huben K1 Right side view.jpg

2a Huben K1 Right side Rear.jpg

3a Huben K1 Left side Rear.jpg

3 Huben K1 Left side view.jpg

2b Huben K1 Right side Front.jpg

4b Huben K1 Bottom Front.jpg

6b Huben K1 Receipt and side gate.jpg

7a Huben K1 Bottom Rear.jpg

11 Huben K1 Shipping box.jpg