Huben Hammerless K1

"davidsng"I'm sure semieros is some sort of competitor in the Airgun market. I've never seen him look objectively at this gun. He has always had arterial motivation behind his statements. I've shot both a Huben and a Hatsan Bullmaster. I felt clearly that the Huben was more fun to shoot (lighter, more power, less jams, better trigger, regulated, flatter trajectory...ect.) I've never seen semieros on the Bullmaster forum bashing that gun, or any other semi auto pcp forum. If there is a reason for his actions, it is not to educate or provide useful information to airgunners. Don't feed into it by knowledging him, or her.
I haven't said anything like no fun to shoot huben. 

Everyone looks subjectively at everything

Someones talking about the blow through cylinder ( opposed to a probe advancing the pellet ) and that is a somewhat valid point. But for some reason other HUNTING rigs with the same set up AR6 maybe, isn't the Sumatra like that I've not heard so much complaint about this one , issue. Unless your in a power restricted county 12fpe is plenty for target work, 20fpe makes it just much much less fun ( challenging that is ) , 50+fpe is a hunting rig not a BR or FT rigs. As a hunting rig, if it will hit the squirrel-whatever- in the head everytime the shooter does their part, that's good grouping. 

K1 ( 2gen?) wish we had more in the U.S. , fills another nitch. Folks don't "need" a 909 big-bore and the novelty fun can wear off but still lot's of fun the shoot & share with friends.
Don't think they've really had a chance here yet, a few sold by a - um- dealer who may not have offered the finest support and had a TINY quanity anyway. Then, JUST from reading, a west coast dealer got 50 in and sold out instantly. I mean in a week, shucks.
And haven't read a bit ( practically ) about that batch, odd.

It does seem, IF, 50 were sold recently in the U.S. recently, and, there were problems, someone would have posted?

Not exactly my style rifle ( I'd keep on 80 year old modIII if only 1 airgun) but I certainly would enjoy trying one out.

a87233afb9b51a6cc5c1f1644c4bc6ec.jpg

7528825abac1f5bcaa6b21211c88b443.jpg

36e946c94e336dea2491f027e30c5492.jpg

Reactions: MonsterMaxx