Huben Hammerless K1

Louis40

No clue, but Im thinking that it will be soon as all the importers now have test samples.

The magazine does not leak air when shooting, seeing that your face is close to the magazine you would feel it. I have not disassembled that part of the gun yet. But, Im thinking that it would be a lubricated thermo plastic seal on both sides of the magazine. But until it opened up it would just be a guess. 
My reason is that the magazine is steel but that part of the receiver is a cast injection aluminum part. would guess for longevity it would have a seal face that the steel rides against. 

Thank you for the answer. I do have a few follow up questions: Do you know if it uses pellet probe to push the pellet in the barrel before firing or does it fire from the magazine (like Evanix AR6)? If it uses the pellet probe, does it fire form closed or opened "bolt" (does it put the next pellet in the barrel right after firing or does it put the pellet in the barrel for that shot when pulling the trigger)? Do you know to what pressure is the regulator set on the YouTube video from MRODAIR?
Gregor

I have been shooting the Huben steady , shot 2 more tins of 16 gr Predator Polymags, knocking down a bunch of starlings as they head south for the winter. The Huben will shoot the Polymags pretty good at 50 yards keeping a quarter sized group at 1050 fps. It turns a starling inside out when hit in the body, extremely devastating. Much harder hitting than my Monsoon, 200 fps does make a difference.

I have been waiting on the H&N 30 gr boattail Piledriver pellets, but the delivery date has slipped another couple of weeks and is now almost a month past the due date.
I think (hope) this pellet will solve my accuracy issue out past 50 yards and deliver big energy to the target. IF I can ever test any.

I have not identified a pellet or slug that this gun likes at the longer ranges. I know that MRODAIR has a gun also, but nothing from them on the right pellet so Im guessing that they are having the same issue.

GREGOR, I did not respond to your question because it has been fully covered. (except) I think the magazine is sealed to the barrel by a lubricated piece of nylon like derlin and no discernible air leaks from the mag when shooting. The Huben injects the HP Air right behind the pellet so I think that helps with the velocity do to the reduction of turbulence.

I do know Huben is close to shipping production units.

According to this spanish website they said this :
Novedoso diseño Bull up semiautomático cada vez que es apretado el disparador sale un perdigón hasta vacias su cargador de 19 disparos. Cuenta con uno de los mayores avances técnicos del PCP, lleva tecnología hamerless, carece de martillo que golpee la valvula para su apertura reduciendo ruidos y vibraciones, Monta un cañón Lothal Walter grado match con moderador de sonido shroud . Regulador de presión de fácil tarado y lectura exterior . Deposito de Titanio con manómetro de presión.

Translation:
Bull semiautomatic up new design every time the trigger is pressed out a pellet to empty his clip of 19 shots. It has one of the largest technical progress PCP leads hamerless technology, no hammer to knock the valve opening reducing noise and vibration mounts a barrel Lothal Walter degree match with sound moderator shroud . Pressure regulator calibrated easily and outdoor reading. Titanium tank pressure gauge .

It seems it already has a Lothar Walter Barrel.. so where is the issue..?

As with all guns including powder burners, you need to find the right projectile for the barrel. This does not concern me, but it is taking longer than what I expected.
My FX smooth twist is pellet picky also. But, the FX brand has been around for some time and others have identified what shoots best in the smooth twist barrel.

The Huben has several things that make it diffrent and in time I will find the right rounds for the gun.

I am having fun shooting the heck out of it trying. 

Still no Piledrivers, I have a hard time understanding how the pellet manufacturing world works. I would think that PA would know when it is going to receive the pellets. Received another notice that PA has no clue when they will get them in stock.Thought of trying some of the "old Stock" from AOA. But, figure that the pellet has been changed so if it shoots good then I would need to start my look all over if the H&N does not shoot.

No proper pellets or no good Huben??

Mrodair said the delay of shippment was due to the explosion at the Tianjin Port, but the manufacturer of Huben is 1000km far away from Tianjin port, their guns will only leave from the ports of Shanghai.

Can we know the accuracy of Huben from the video made by mrodair or this review?

Nobody shows the long distance group for now. you know why, dont ask anymore.

I think 1750 dollars investment should be based on reviews from real users 

Aaronchow

First, if you take the time and Read this thread you would know how the Huben shoots. The Huben is extremely accurate at 50 yards but I have not found the right pellet or slug to shoot in the gun at the longer ranges. Did you bother to read my review? I show plenty of groups.

I am taking my time to do a honest review on the gun, I have no stake in Huben, So why the hostility? 
I think I am a REAL user. And I am taking my time to do a full review to the best of my ability.

If you have issues with Mrodair then maybe you should contact them? I have never contacted them nor do I have any affiliation with them.
Lastly, So far this is the best PCP airgun I have ever shot even tho I currently cant get it dialed in for longer ranges. It has replaced my Monsoon and my Ruger 10/22 for my go to pest control and plinking gun.

Yes, it is that fun to shoot and so far works that good. It is sad that you are so rude and to lazy to read.

I'm sorry if i've made u think i'm so rude. but actually i'm not lazy. i've read this thread carefully instead.

U have monsoon and ruger 10/22, and u only use a 3x scope to test huben's long distance accuracy. what can i say? what will other folks think? Apologies! benefits of the doubt!

JSB diabolo pellet(designed for normal muzzle energy) can not stand the air flow if you set the power at a pretty high level ,say 80J. So you have to customize the pellets. This is what huben ask JSb to do now. 

Can we see the long distance results of testing huben with normal jsb at a normal energy?

5-shot groups are 70% bigger than 2 inches @ 100 meters with 1.17gram jsb at 42J. I think we can expect more from a 1750usd air rifle.

where do i get the data? from a chinese insider.

I call it as I see it. Your still Rude. I have not received the JSB pellets yet, but I have shot plenty of others. I have used other hi powered scopes on the Huben as well.

Feel free to contact you insider all you want, I own and shoot the gun. If you do not like the Huben then do not purchase it. FYI my Monsoon has a 3X9 on it and my 10/22 fully silenced has a Eotech. I do not claim to be or shoot like Ted nor did I get the Huben for long range shooting I have stated that. But, feel free to be negative and grind whatever ax you seem to want to grind.

If you do not like the information, the Gun, or my review then skip it, instead your just rude and not adding anything to the discussion.
I stand by the Huben as being a new gun, that has not been seen before. Like it or not, it is a game changer if you want a practical semi auto that is easy to load, reliable, and fun.

Some people are unhappy in life and rude. As I do not have the time for people with bad attitudes in a place that I deem as a fun hobby. If I want rude dicks, I will go to my full time job. 

Come on guys.. let's keep this tread educational. I need every user to give his opinion and experience on Huben since i'm sure likewise we have spent some money as a down payment to get the K1 or interested in purchasing one once they will be available.

Aaronchow

We should thanks wlbryce for his reviews at least he gave some great info on the K1 so once and if you get yours, let us hear from your side your opinion.

Cheers

Well said louis40 it would be a pity if the rest of us who are interested in an impartial review are deprived because of one guy with an attitude. 
May be he has something against Chinese manufacturers, this is very common in UK, but I judge as I find. With quality control some of their output is excellent. 
I hope to hear more about the Huben in due course.