Hi dudes:

I was told the HUBEN K1 can get a 10mm ctc accuracy at 100 meters by someone;

And another one he said he can get a 25mm ctc accuracy at 100 meters;

According U guy's description of the accuracy,

Was I fooled by fools???

1f601.svg
1f601.svg
1f601.svg

and you how do you think?)))) fixed record the accuracy of belongs to nikolay boldov my compatriot, 0.8 MOA 100 meters. Russian rifle horche jager 5.5

Hola amigo, el manantial rojo puede perder rigidez, no veo otras opciones, esos resortes están en Ali, así que no es difícil experimentar. Huben lanzó un nuevo tipo de válvula, es más simple y, de acuerdo con Gregor, es un poco más efectivo, quiero decirlo.

Gracias por tu respuesta Bigalex .Esta nueva valvula se puede reemplazar en cualquier huben ¿ 

No problem friend)) this is the valve of the steering wheel. Huben also made changes in the pressure valve, it began to be regulated much easier and increased stability.

Gracias Bigalex,estaba pensando reemplazar esa valvula( la del resorte rojo),vos me podras decir algun link dode pueda comprarla.Soy de argentina.Nuevamente muchas gracias

I've been very interested in the Huben for some time now.

Found out that AoA is a dealer and they are getting another shipment in soon.

Called them up and put a .25 on reserve. Is this a mistake? I see most of you go with the .22.

LMK please as I'll have to decide far in advance if I need to change the order b/c they sell out fast.

Thanks