Huben Hammerless K1

1533402154_5531982605b65dc2ae82413.86672973_IMG-20180803-WA0185.jpeg

put an intensified return spring as there is a problem with some shots that release all air from the small tank

Partnerk1250,

I have the same problem with mine. The probe is loose in the Foster fitting. You can move it in and out a little bit. I have had some luck pulling on the connector while pumping some air to get it to set in a place that doesn't leak air. I can get it to work maybe one in ten times. Quite a PITA.

I suspect that Huben changed the design on the probe or it is not manufactured correctly. Or, perhaps there are variations in the Foster fittings???

Where did you purchase your Huben? (I purchased mine from Airguns of Arizona)

What caliber did you get? (Mine is the new 25 cal)

I'd be curious if you got yours there too with a Foster fitting that they provided. Let me know. Maybe it is a particular combo that doesn't work.

I've researched the boards and Internet for issues with the fill probe and this seems to be a new issue.

Do any other Huben owners have issues with the supplied fill probe and a Foster fitting? Does your fill probe look like the attached photo?

See attached photo for a picture of the probe I received with my Huben.

1534550162_5274993705b776092a23708.13270328_IMG_2286.jpeg

1533402154_5531982605b65dc2ae82413.86672973_IMG-20180803-WA0185.jpeg

ponga un resorte de retorno intensificado ya que hay un problema con algunos disparos que liberan todo el aire del tanque pequeño

Hola Bigalex ,el resorte de retorno es el que esta en la caja de disparo¿.Porque a mi me pasa que hago algunos dispatos y se me escapa todo el aire.Sera que ese resorte no tiene fuerza para cerrar bien la valvula¿

What happened is that as I was shooting with a 2" beard the magazine pulled a whisker into it, then it happened again at another time. That's when it started slowly leaking, maybe 200psi per day. Still shoots good, reg works good. It's been this way for over a year and I am willing to tear into it with Gregor's YouTube video but have been waiting for the improved seals since it still shoots good so I would hopefully only do it once. Gregor says that there are a few things to do that are not on the video and he will let me know when I get the parts. Does Huben sell a complete seal kit that includes the new parts? If so I'm in the market for one. I'm buying a .25 when it's available, I just missed them at AOA a week or so ago and still have one listed in the cart, I hope they will still be the same price when they come in. Regards, Tom

Hello Friend! I have been struggling with this problem for 4 months, maybe 2 options .... 1) you are shooting at low pressure or the power wheel is open more than 2.5 turns 2) the return spring has no effect whatsoever I realized in a lot of experiments, most likely the problem is with the red spring in the regulator or with the crown valve, I ordered these parts maybe they will help.

Hello Friend! I have been struggling with this problem for 4 months, maybe 2 options .... 1) you are shooting at low pressure or the power wheel is open more than 2.5 turns 2) the return spring has no effect whatsoever I realized in a lot of experiments, most likely the problem is with the red spring in the regulator or with the crown valve, I ordered these parts maybe they will help.

Hola Bigalex, gracias por tu respuesta.Que le puede estar pasando al resorte rojo o a la valvula de corona.¿ gracias