Huben Hammerless K1

Why blow the air after the fire,and following correction
03d610841ec37237b072a76ff6ea3e5e.jpg
011c4c1fed42d7ad6aa2f7c6ef4c2a35.jpg
c94bd0098610d22fbb55a53ad3d50393.jpg
f5a28b7ef4b9e7eca000fc96f645e7f8.jpg

<font style = vertical-align: inherit;> <style style = vertical-align: inherit;> Diaz </ font> </ font><font style = "vertical-align: inherit;"> <font style = "vertical-align: inherit;"> Monster Redesignado para 60 m de grupo para 4,5 cm
b5b962c6de4c00ebd6bb910954c19629.jpg

Good results diaz,
Here in Brazil we do not have the availability of the Jsb Monster Redesigned. I have a high expectation about him because his BC should be very good. You are using the regulator at 120bar correct, it is not having airflow at times because the pressure is too low.

Hello from Washington State, USA, I just signed up so I could post. I don't own a Huben K1, G2 yet, but hoping to get my hands on one as soon as the next batch becomes available here in the US.

I'm not new to air guns, but I am new to PCP, been about three months now since I bought my first PCP rifle, a Benjamin Marauder, G2, .22cal. I love the idea of a semi-auto and the Huben K1 seems like it would work perfectly for my shooting situation.

My setup consist of a small 4,500psi compressor, 80 cf scuba tank good to 3,000psi. Hum, not quite enough for 5,000psi of the Huben. My thought is, just fill straight from the compressor, but will only get 4,500psi fills. What are others doing?

My property is only .333 acres, have houses around me, so I can't just go outside and shoot. I do all my shooting from inside the house through an open window or backyard slider. There are lots of trees and brush and I have setup two areas I can shoot into safely.

I had been using a Ruger Air Hawk Elite, .177cal and Benjamin Trail NP XL1100, .22cal but one of my neighbors would complain that the shooting disturbed her dog, so I ended up buying the Marauder, which is much quieter than either of the break barrels. As on a week ago, she moved and took her dog with her, YIPPEE!

Here at home, the maximum shooting distance is about 70 feet, so at the moment, there's no long range shooting in store for me.

I do own an ATN X Sight 2 HD 3x14 scope which I'd like to put on the Huben once I get one. I have it on the Marauder and it works okay except the scope sets to far forward and I have to lean into it to see the whole viewfinder.

One of the things I've been following is what pellets work with the Huben. It seems the 18 grain not so well, but 21 or so grain work okay. I'd like to use the H&N Barracuda Power, 21.14 grain pellets, has anyone tried these?

Also, the V2 comes with a non choked barrel, better for shooting bullets. Would it help accuracy if one were to have a choked barrel for pellets and the original non choked barrel for bullets? Has this been tried?

Cheers, PB

"Diaz"As you can see in the picture in the boxes of 250 pellest of jsb exact jumbo heavy most are of the diameter announced 5.52 to 5.54 (the greater diameter for the Huben works best) and in the boxes of 500 pellest almost all are less than 5.50 in diameter ?????
493db51fe4d2822d883cdad4b1c81c6a.jpg

2c2aab07ceafcec6c500fb50dc78c6b7.jpg
I noticed the same thing lately. I've tried a lot of different batches of the regular JSB Jumbo and the Jumbo Heavies but they all seem to be smaller than 5.50. Even when I bought a couple of oversized tins (5.53) the biggest I found was two pellets of head size 5.51, all of the rest were smaller..

"Diaz"I have tried the Barracuda power and they do not work very well, better the barracuda Macth.

Thanks for that information. You say you tried the Barracuda Power but they didn't work well. Can you go into a little more detail what didn't work well?

H&N claims the copper coating is 20% harder, so my thought is, there would be less chance of the pellet deforming. Those are what I'm shooting in my Marauder currently and I've got over a thousand of them, so it would be nice if I could use those.

If it's an accuracy issue, there could be many reasons to explain that. I'd read to push the pellets all the way forward into the magazine when loading for best all around results.

Also, what about barrel to magazine alignment? Has anyone ever checked their rifles and if so, what were the results? I also read the alignment is critical for best all around performance. I think that is one of the first things I would check once I ever get my hands on one.

An alignment tool of some sort would be nice to have. Something that could be inserted through the magazine and into the barrel before properly tightening all the fasteners. Something turned on a lathes to the correct dimensions, maybe something plastic, brass, or aluminum, something soft enough not to do any damage to seals, barrel, etc.

Cheers, PB

"Diaz"Hello
With that design that I know of there are four names: Barracuda power, barracuda, barracuda match and Barracuda Green.
I can only tell you that I have tested all four and at different speeds, only the Barracuda match closed the groups better at 60m - 275-280ms at 115bar.
Also I have to admit that these tests (the Barracudas) were at the beginning I have the same at this moment that I have enough controlled my Huben, can improve a little the previous results ?.
As you will understand I bought this weapon to shoot at great distances (80-200m) and with these pellest it will not be possible, only with Redesigne I have a bit of happiness.
For the moment we have to settle with little pressure for these pellest. :( I hope that Huben finished the manufacture of his bullets and put them on sale soon.
B, regards

Thank you and since my shooting distance is limited to around 70 feet, chances are I won't have any accuracy issues.

I grabbed a few of the Barracuda Power's, 21.14 grain, and most measured 5.53mm, a few as low as 5.51mm.

Once I get one, if I have trouble, I will consider buying a choked barrel to use with pellets.

Cheers, PB