Huben Hammerless K1

Huben pellets weigh 32,6 grains in average. When they release them, thy will probably weigh close to 34 grains. They are still not satisfied with the quality (pellets have air bubbles in the middle). That means that the end version will be even more accurate than the ones I have :) :). Can't wait till they come out. These pellets have perfect tracking and BS of about 0.19...

I can say that the Huben claim about the shot count is very realistic. I my option, they should also mention that you still get more than 26 shots at 100 j even if you fill it to 250 bar. The most I have filled it it to 300 bar (my bottle limitation) and if I remember correctly I got 32 shots. When you make the efficiency calculation, keep in mind that the unregulated chamber is on about 250 cc (according to my measurements).
I know that you wanted to know the efficiency for low power, but I do not have this information, honestly, the only time I used low power is when I make YouTube videos...

Also Gregor, I see that you have the "special tool" that I mention before to change the top valve seals, I was wondering if that was a "joke" from the Huben staff when they told me that. Can you post a pic for the Huben pellets that you have please?
Also Gregor, what was the FPS that you shot on the vid that you posted of the 200+ yards shooting?
Edit: Sorry Gregor I missed the previous posts with the FPS and pellets pics.

As a matter of clarification, it seems that in addition to the versions 1 and 2, there is a 1.5. The first (only?) batch of rifles sold by Mrod air had many, but not all, of the improvements of the V2. Additionally, there was a preproduction version wlbryce snagged; others may exist.

preproduction:
wlbryce's 2015 #004
long shroud cap
one piece shroud
silver trigger and safety
silver die cast barrel reciever
logo on top, serial number on left
barrel unchoked
(information incomplete,photobucket vaporised pictures, I only had a few screen grabs.)

V1 
gregor's 2016 #0016s
long shroud cap
shroud perforation pattern all around at baffles
spacer and cone style baffles in shroud
2 piece shroud
silver trigger and safety
side panel access to action 
logo on top, serial lumber on left
smooth bore magazine
diecast barrel reciever, black, barrel threaded in
less adjuster screws on action
barrel choked, 1 in 17.7 twist

V1.5 (Mrodair version) 
My 2016 #166
long shroud cap
shroud perferations in 3 rows just in front of front shroud support, back from baffles
unified spacer and baffle design (funnel in cylinder)
one piece shroud
black trigger, silver safety
bottom only access to action
logo on top, serial number on left
smooth bore magazine
diecast barrel reciever, black, barrel threaded in
adjuster screws on action
smooth bore magazine
'different barrel', forcing cone? twist? twist measured as 17.3 with semi cheesy set-up

V2 
gregor's 2017 #004
short shroud cap
logo and serial number on right
shroud perforations all around at baffles
black safety, black trigger
bottom only access to action
adjuster screws on action
magazine with lands and grooves
machined barrel reciever, barrel clamped by nut
added layer of adjustment (magazine cylinder lands indexed to barrel lands) in barrel reciever
1 in 16.4 twist barrel, choked

highest serial lumber I've read of is 2016 #392

screen grab of Gregor's rifled magazine:
a6b8caa3aa811d704f31bee511a0e25b.jpg

"Jman2311"Seems like they are still calling it the K1 or K1 version 2. Mrodair says maybe in the December timeframe. Who knows. This gun though, when they get it all tweaked, is really a pretty revolutionary idea. Lots of different technologies here in its guts to make it cutting edge. I'll be following this one for sure.
Copy that. Thanks!