Huben Hammerless K1

"airgunmonkey"Semieros, if you had enough of "those shills", why are you still shimming in here?, had enough? don't read, don't log in here then bro, because you only have negative things to say to others, imposing your opinions and disagreements, don't like what you see here, turn the page then.
Have a good life bro!!
If positive things are full of lies, I won't keep silient and would rather be negative.

If this community doesn't value the diversity of views, I should log out and never come back

3 cm at 50 meter is 2.06264781495325 MoA. That seems closer to 2 MoA than to 3 to me... :) 1,5 cm is half of 3 cm so it should be 1 MoA, right? I have tested a wide variety of airguns. I am sure a lot of people have tested even more. Regardless to what is said on the internet, airguns that consistently shoot 1 MoA or even less are extremely rare (I have not seen one in person yet). Most very accurate and expensive airguns will shoot between 1 - 2 MoA (maybe I'm not a good enough shooter). This is information without exaggeration. That means that with Huben you get a high efficient regulated airgun with power capabilities as no other, semi auto with standard high end airgun accuracy. Lets not forget that low power very accurate airgun is useless at 100m because the wind, and the drop curve, and the drag of the pellet. I do think however that Huben could be even more accurate if it did not shoot out of the magazine but rather feed the pellet / bullet in the barrel. But that is not possible with this design.

"Gregor"3 cm at 50 meter is 2.06264781495325 MoA. That seems closer to 2 MoA than to 3 to me... :) 1,5 cm is half of 3 cm so it should be 1 MoA, right? I have tested a wide variety of airguns. I am sure a lot of people have tested even more. Regardless to what is said on the internet, airguns that consistently shoot 1 MoA or even less are extremely rare (I have not seen one in person yet). Most very accurate and expensive airguns will shoot between 1 - 2 MoA (maybe I'm not a good enough shooter). This is information without exaggeration. That means that with Huben you get a high efficient regulated airgun with power capabilities as no other, semi auto with standard high end airgun accuracy. Lets not forget that low power very accurate airgun is useless at 100m because the wind, and the drop curve, and the drag of the pellet. I do think however that Huben could be even more accurate if it did not shoot out of the magazine but rather feed the pellet / bullet in the barrel. But that is not possible with this design.
You are absolutely right that most high-end airguns shoot between 1-2 Moa. 

What I don't believe is that Huben k1 has a standard accuracy of high-end airguns. I have never seen k1's 19 shots of mass production pellets or slugs fall within 3cm at 50 meters. Maybe your special homemade slugs work well.

"Gregor"3 cm at 50 meter is 2.06264781495325 MoA. That seems closer to 2 MoA than to 3 to me... :) 1,5 cm is half of 3 cm so it should be 1 MoA, right? I have tested a wide variety of airguns. I am sure a lot of people have tested even more. Regardless to what is said on the internet, airguns that consistently shoot 1 MoA or even less are extremely rare (I have not seen one in person yet). Most very accurate and expensive airguns will shoot between 1 - 2 MoA (maybe I'm not a good enough shooter). This is information without exaggeration. That means that with Huben you get a high efficient regulated airgun with power capabilities as no other, semi auto with standard high end airgun accuracy. Lets not forget that low power very accurate airgun is useless at 100m because the wind, and the drop curve, and the drag of the pellet. I do think however that Huben could be even more accurate if it did not shoot out of the magazine but rather feed the pellet / bullet in the barrel. But that is not possible with this design.

I hope you can make a video to win the special FX Impact and make the skeptics shut up. Why not? since the Huben k1 and your special slugs are good at long range shooting. 

http://www.airgundepot.com/long-rangers.html

Semieros. What makes you so mentally stuck on Huben accuracy? I haven't seen air rifle capable of 1 moa at 100. Well tuned Huben is as accurate as most high end air rifles.

Huben has obvious ugly sides besides accuracy - overpriced, no dealer support, no factory support, no warranty or spare parts. Given all above what makes you criticize accuracy for past 3 years?

"peole"Semieros. What makes you so mentally stuck on Huben accuracy? I haven't seen air rifle capable of 1 moa at 100. Well tuned Huben is as accurate as most high end air rifles.

Huben has obvious ugly sides besides accuracy - overpriced, no dealer support, no factory support, no warranty or spare parts. Given all above what makes you criticize accuracy for past 3 years?
For the simple reason that I hate shills I hate misleading reviews(advertisements)

2years ago, the owner of the huben company dissuaded his friend(also my friend ) from buying his gun just because its accuracy really sucks

Well tuned Huben? You mean Gregor's or Wlbryce's huben ?

Ok, let's see who will win the red Impact with a very well tuned Huben K1 

"wlbryce"He has been that way from the first posts years ago. I'm thinking he does not even own a K1. My Beta K1 still is my go to gun. I now just ignore the haters and smile!

Great gun, just get one! Most fun you can have without burning powder with the power of a rim fire .22
I'm thinking you don't dare to win the red Impact, although the exploding golf balls are cheap enough 

Huben K1, an equivalent of rim fire .22, should perform much better than any other pellet guns beyond 150 yards.

Come on. Shut me up, Please!

Dude. The "Red Imapct" isn't some kind of unicorn horn or anything. It's just a promotion from AGD and in the fine print in the bottom it says that it is only open to US residents in the lower 48 only. So Gregor is out of the drawing from the get go. Obviously the gun is quite accurate or should I say capable of very good accuracy even at longer ranges. So much of the accuracy in our airguns is in the skill of the shooter. I put together an EBR target back on July 4th, If you score my shots where they landed (I double shot 2 targets so that would take 20 points away) I would have shot a 210. That was good enough to be in the money on the pro and sportsman class in 2016. Now, I doubt I am really that much better of a shooter than many of those guys. I had a windless day and things just worked for me that day. The key being that day, one time. We all saw Steve with AEAC lay down a group with a .22 QB cheif that was only .02" larger than the group he shot with the .25 RAW.

In total, my experience has shown that a good day of shooting is a combination of barrel cleanliness, the right ammo, good conditions, and a bit of luck and preparation on the shooters part. Seems like the gun can do its part.

BTW, as of now it seems that a 225 yard shot with an FX boss is the top. Maybe you can show us what you're talking about when you say outshine.