Huben Hammerless K1

I have a problem with huben k1. It was leaking so changed as many of the seals as I could (Gregor videos are the best!) including taking the regulator apart.. Now its not leaking. But, when I fill up the gun to 300bar, the regulator manometer registers 300bar. So I adjust the regulator down to 170bar using the allen key. The pressure in the cylinder drops to around 170bar. So I fill up the gun again. Now there is a leaking noise near the regulator, so I tighten the regulator adjuster with the allen key, no leak, and the gun fills to 300 bar but the regulator is now also 300bar. I adjust the regulator down to 170 bar using the allen key, pressure in the cylinder drops to 170 bar, fill it up again, same as before... What am I missing here?

anyway, I have now brought a huma regulator. I set huma reg to 170bar, fill gun up. regulator manometer reads 150 bar (Ok not 170 bar but acceptable), I make 3 test dry fire shots, regulator manometer now reads 100bar. Is this normal for huma regulator, do they need settling in? how can it read 100bar when it is set to 170 bar. I have had other huma regs in my edgun lelya and leshiy classic so familiar with how to adjust them, but this is first time I can see the actual regulator chamber pressure.

Bonjour,
Des conseils sur les plombs à essayer dans mon huben .22 génération 2022 ?

Je ne comprends rien à mon huben, quand j'augmente la pression de 12mpa à 18mpa en laissant 15 clics avec la même pastille j'obtiens la même vitesse... logiquement en augmentant la pression la vitesse devrait augmenter, non ?

Si quelqu'un peut m'éclairer à ce sujet.
Chaleureusement

Yes ,if you can fill the Huben w/ a 5000 psi fill. I own a 4 stage Mako compressor . hth
Second the motion - easy to get over 100FPE out of the .25 K1. I fill to 4500 due to compressor limitations, FYI, and keep the plenum reg set at 18MPa most of the time. I can get 94FPE from JSB 33.95gr just by adjusting the power knob. I can turn it down too - way down to about 6FPE and the Huben still cycles reliably and is really quiet!

Hi again folks !!!
I'm getting better from my surgery so I thought...............why not post updates on the Huben thread.......so here we go:
First of all terribly sorry of what happened to you Bigalex, hope you find the spare parts to get the Huben working again.

Second: I'll show you some different arrangements that I've tried on the belleville washers on the regulator (I counted 30 in my rifle) and what are my findings so you can replicate them and see if there's any change.
Understanding my regulator diagram:
This character is the head of the piston, this ))(( the belleville washers and this == the shaft's end of the piston (hope I make myself clear).

Original Setup (source, Gregor's videos) : )))((()))((()))((()))((()))(((=
Gregor's setup: (())(())(())(())(())(())(())((=
My variation that seem to work is : )))(())(())(())((()))((()))(((= please give this one a try and let me know of your results

I also tried 6 other variants but none of them worked well I even tried leaving 2 and 4 washers out without any luck.
I found (at least that's what I think) that with my variant the gauge needle stays in place more consistently than the others.

Let me know your results and update.

Third and last one for now:
This is the full list of pellets that I've used and test on my rifle, best results in bold.
- JSB Heavy, 18.13gr
- JSB Monster, 25.39gr
- JSB Redesigned Monster, 25.39gr (recommended by Gregor)
- JSB Beast, 34gr

- JSB Ultra shock, 25.39gr
- H&N Barracuda, 21.14gr
- H&N Barracuda Hunter, 18.21gr
- H&N Barracuda Hunter Extreme 18.52gr
- H&N Barracuda Power, 21.14gr
- H&N Terminator, 16.36gr
- H&N Field Target Trophy Power Copper-Plated, 14.66gr
- H&N Sniper Magnum, 18gr- H&N Silver Point, 17.13gr
- H&N Rabbit Magnum Power Copper-Plated, 25.77gr
- H&N Rabbit Magnum, 25.62gr- H&N Piledriver, 30gr
- Crosman Premier Hollowpoint, 14.3gr
- Crosman Premier Piranha, 14.39gr
- Crosman Destroyer, 14.3gr
- Skenco NewBoy Senior, 28.6gr
- Eun Jin, 28.4gr
- Gamo G-Buffalo Power, 27.8gr
- BSA Red Star, 18.21gr
- Hatsan Destroyer Point, 28gr
- Walther Maximathor, 21.14gr

Alejandro
Hey Alejandro, question for you please. I've got a Huben in .25 and was looking at your belleville washer setup. I had an issue with my Huben never going any higher than about 890fps since I got it. I never thought anything of it and kept it like that. But recently tried to get my fps higher to no avail. LSS, my gun locked up somehow and wouldn't shoot right. Kelly at KraZcool said it was probably needing the belleville washers cleaned, relubed and put back in. When I took it apart I noticed mine had 28, not 30 washers. He said some had that setup. He's sending me two more to make it 30. From what I've been able to interpret is this might have been the culprit of never attaining the speeds I wanted. So my question is, does your setup seem to be the magic mix for better velocity for you? or what have you noticed in benefits from it? Thanks.