Huben Huben GK1 Stock

Let me know what you guys think about this stock. It come apart so you can easily fit it a back pack or shoot it as a pistol. Also has. picatiny rail on the front bottom and 2 mlok rails on the side.

72720394136__8E8B08F0-331D-4BE8-9B1E-51312DF5F027 Large.jpeg

72720358188__1327B59B-1D65-4CCE-917E-19A34E2A3B10 Large.jpeg

IMG_6332 Large.jpeg

IMG_6247 Large.jpeg

Let me know what you guys think about this stock. It come apart so you can easily fit it a back pack or shoot it as a pistol. Also has. picatiny rail on the front bottom and 2 mlok rails on the side.

View attachment 430662

View attachment 430663

View attachment 430664

View attachment 430665
Since you asked, I think it looks nice in the lighter shade, and is a clever design. I personally like the wooden grip and feel/balance of the pistol in stock configuration… for me the value in the pistol is in the fact that it’s a pistol and that it has been constructed with high-quality materials, has an attractive design, and so on. Looks or not that important, but it kind of makes it look toy like… Nerf gun comes to mind with the particular design.

I can see why someone might want to be able to turn this into a carbine if it was their only pcp or just for $%its and giggles.

Looks or not that important, but it kind of makes it look toy like… Nerf gun comes to mind with the particular design.
Agree 1000 %

So far the best carbine conversion I've seen is the Buck Rail one, and unless someone else comes out with something I like better that is the one I'm getting.

Side note :

Love the Huben pistol as is and would never think of converting it to a rifle but.........I'm getting a shorty so the one I have will be converted to a Carbine

Reactions: Nutcracker
Since you asked, I think it looks nice in the lighter shade, and is a clever design. I personally like the wooden grip and feel/balance of the pistol in stock configuration… for me the value in the pistol is in the fact that it’s a pistol and that it has been constructed with high-quality materials, has an attractive design, and so on. Looks or not that important, but it kind of makes it look toy like… Nerf gun comes to mind with the particular design.

I can see why someone might want to be able to turn this into a carbine if it was their only pcp or just for $%its and giggles.
The stock design lets you keep the use of the pistol by just removing the stock. It screws on for quick assembly or disassembly. Takes 30seconds to put it on or take it off.

have been thinking along those same lines....

first, never held or shot the Huben pistol, so Im extrapolating from other stocked pistols I have held/shot

the only thing Id be concerned about is all the stress for the connection is on that screw, and the filament around it. If a second connection was made at the bottom of the grip frame, Id be a lot more assured about strength of connection, and or the material being stressed or fatigued

Otherwise Im digging it

Reactions: Squirrel hunter
have been thinking along those same lines....

first, never held or shot the Huben pistol, so Im extrapolating from other stocked pistols I have held/shot

the only thing Id be concerned about is all the stress for the connection is on that screw, and the filament around it. If a second connection was made at the bottom of the grip frame, Id be a lot more assured about strength of connection, and or the material being stressed or fatigued

Otherwise Im digging it
I was concerned about the connection also. I tested and the connection was very strong. I was very surprised on how strong it was.

Reactions: Nutcracker
@Squirrel hunter Can you please post a video showing (side to side) flex and force to break? As some people mentioned, even if it is in actuality very strong, visually it looks unstable. Not trying to take a dig, it’s a super cool setup but I think a lot of people would feel much better about placing an order.

Agree 1000 %

So far the best carbine conversion I've seen is the Buck Rail one, and unless someone else comes out with something I like better that is the one I'm getting.

Side note :

Love the Huben pistol as is and would never think of converting it to a rifle but.........I'm getting a shorty so the one I have will be converted to a Carbine
Not sure why some pistol fans think it is sacrilegious to put a stock on the GK1. Not that it matters, but I can put my stocks on & off mine in about 5 seconds. It's a pistol, it's a rifle, oh now it's a pistol, oh , what now a rifle, :D I love it both ways. I will say this: I bought my first handgun in 1972; since then, I probably owned over 60 handguns, I have taken deer, turkeys, squirrels, rabbits, quail, grouse, foxes, rabbits etc. Out of all those handguns, other than my 41 & 17 S&W, I never had a handgun that I liked any better than the GK1. I like it so well in .22, I just got a .25 & probably will get the short version somebody is making. Cheers.

Not sure why some pistol fans think it is sacrilegious to put a stock on the GK1. Not that it matters, but I can put my stocks on & off mine in about 5 seconds. It's a pistol, it's a rifle, oh now it's a pistol, oh , what now a rifle, :D I love it both ways. I will say this: I bought my first handgun in 1972; since then, I probably owned over 60 handguns, I have taken deer, turkeys, squirrels, rabbits, quail, grouse, foxes, rabbits etc. Out of all those handguns, other than my 41 & 17 S&W, I never had a handgun that I liked any better than the GK1. I like it so well in .22, I just got a .25 & probably will get the short version somebody is making. Cheers.
I'm also a pistol/ open sight person and I would have been perfectly happy with the Huben as it is but after handling a shorty I cannot resist ;) so that leaves me with my current pistol and it makes perfect sense then to get the Buck Rail kit to convert it into a Carbine......Heck she is shooting at over 70 FPE, not many .25 rifles can do that power so it will work exceptionally well as a carbine.