• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben Huben GK1 Stock

Not sure why some pistol fans think it is sacrilegious to put a stock on the GK1. Not that it matters, but I can put my stocks on & off mine in about 5 seconds. It's a pistol, it's a rifle, oh now it's a pistol, oh , what now a rifle, :D I love it both ways. I will say this: I bought my first handgun in 1972; since then, I probably owned over 60 handguns, I have taken deer, turkeys, squirrels, rabbits, quail, grouse, foxes, rabbits etc. Out of all those handguns, other than my 41 & 17 S&W, I never had a handgun that I liked any better than the GK1. I like it so well in .22, I just got a .25 & probably will get the short version somebody is making. Cheers.
I like a compact hi power hunter. And this Huben in a rifle format with a scope is 4lbs. Love it for 50 yard squirrel hunting.

Reactions: Nutcracker
Not sure why some pistol fans think it is sacrilegious to put a stock on the GK1. Not that it matters, but I can put my stocks on & off mine in about 5 seconds. It's a pistol, it's a rifle, oh now it's a pistol, oh , what now a rifle, :D I love it both ways. I will say this: I bought my first handgun in 1972; since then, I probably owned over 60 handguns, I have taken deer, turkeys, squirrels, rabbits, quail, grouse, foxes, rabbits etc. Out of all those handguns, other than my 41 & 17 S&W, I never had a handgun that I liked any better than the GK1. I like it so well in .22, I just got a .25 & probably will get the short version somebody is making. Cheers.
The short version of the GK1 is being made by Kraz-cool

The short version of the GK1 is being made by Kraz-cool
Yeah, I bought one from him. Here are the photos. I like the looks & balance of it; with the Bravo 3D black plastic grip, it reminds me of a compact Glock.
20240302_151402.jpg20240302_152258.jpg