• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Pistol Huben GK1 Shorty .25 & Huben GK1 Mini-Carbine .25

Classified Status
NLA
Mar 28, 2022
Hawaii, United States
******** Mini-Carbine is SOLD *********

Unfortunately I can no longer have this money tied up in this 2 wonderful PCPs.

I only shot JSB MK II and EunJin 43gr out of this 2 and never, ever had a single issue.

I will have to revert to the old Yellow system in a way and maintain a chronological order with the responses and the sale of the guns.

I have no electronic payments so it's either a USPS money order, a bank cashier check or if you prefer and feel more secure a personal check.

There's still all the spare parts for the guns, manuals, cases.

SAM_0093.JPG
SAM_0092.JPG

1st up is the Shorty, this is a custom built to my specs that Kelly did for me so it's a one of a kind and if you look at pictures of other Shorties you will see immediately the difference.

You can either have the re-shaped and truckbed liner sprayed grip or the original grip for this gun,.....but I can tell you the re-shaped grip is significantly more comfortable.........course depends what grip get claimed on the first sale then the other one will have the one left.

I'll take 1.650 bucks shipped for this beauty

SAM_0082.JPG
SAM_0084.JPG
SAM_0085.JPG

The Mini-Carbine is already set up with the Buck-Rail kit and a 34 mm clamp.

Again it can come with the original grip or my re-shaped one,.....course all depends who claims what first then the second sale will take the one left.

I take 1.350 bucks shipped ..........no scope but if want we can talk about it.

SAM_0088.JPG
SAM_0086.JPG
SAM_0091.JPG

Please, because I expect a fai ammount of traffic I might be slow to reply and also I'm at work so I need to pretend to do some work :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

so again please don't get pissed if no immediate answer, one way or an other I will try answer everyone as fast as I can.

Thanks

********Also I have a bunch of EunJin tins and the jig to get them ready for Huben that I can and will sell, you can see the jig on this thread

Last edited: