• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Huben GK1 RMR Red Dot Sight mount

Classified Status
NLA

M0ist0ne

Aug 21, 2020
MN, United States
PLEASE SEE WEB STORE AT WWW.HUBEN3DPARTS.COM

Great positive feedback on the items in profile and on the forums.

For Sale - Custom red dot sight mount made specifically for the Huben GK1 pistol. The unique feature about this mount is that it requires NO drilling/tapping of your GK1. It utilizes a specially designed front clip to secure it in place and the rear sight screw mount hole.

These are 3D printed out of CF PETG - this filament will hold up to summer heat! I'm not a believer in attaching your RDS directly into the 3d printed material, so brass M3 heat set inserts are used.

Included will be two M3 countersunk screws for attaching your red dot sight to the mount. Also, a longer rear mount screw will come with the item. There are front stays for the sight installed as well.

At this time, I am only producing these for Trijicon RMR patterned sights - docter pattern soon! If you have questions on if your RDS is compatible, please make me aware of your make/model. I can make recommendations on cheaper compatible sights as well. No issues with zero shift and the benefit of not drilling/tapping your GK1 - have had great feedback from purchasers!

**Patent Pending

PXL_20231018_004616462~2.jpg

(Loading gate is available HERE in a separate ad - fill port insert also seen below)
PXL_20231007_154151642~2.jpg

Last edited: