• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben Huben GK1 Moistone mount

Hit Andrew up:

From an actual user....great part.

1700005057586.jpeg

Mike

Last edited:
M0ist0ne, I have seen a comment under one of your youtube videos where you mentioned you don't ship to Europe. Any specific reason for that and any chance you'd change your mind? I'd love to get one. :rolleyes:
I did a first try to the UK--But I didn't want to open it up wide on a YT video as international shipping isn't something I want to deal with regularly. If you're open to paying the shipping difference, send me a PM.

Reactions: kabalax
Over the years, I have tried a lot of dot sights. I recently bought the Holson with the chevron instead of a dot. HS507C ACSS, Great for precise shooting. It also has a large circle that aids in finding the chevron. This is especially helpful to a new shooter or in hunting situations; it works. I need to use it more, but I like it. I bought mine from Primary Arms for 400 bucks. I have astigmatism & I do not see any distortion of the chevron while using 1.5 readers.

Over the years, I have tried a lot of dot sights. I recently bought the Holson with the chevron instead of a dot. HS507C ACSS, Great for precise shooting. It also has a large circle that aids in finding the chevron. This is especially helpful to a new shooter or in hunting situations; it works. I need to use it more, but I like it. I bought mine from Primary Arms for 400 bucks. I have astigmatism & I do not see any distortion of the chevron while using 1.5 readers.

Agreed. Not exactly cheap, but a VERY god sight, nonetheless.
I also have two of them.

Primary Arms has the "patent" on the "chevron", or ACSS reticle, and at this time, only Primary Arms and Holosun can sell this "particular" design. Though EOTech (have one of these too), and I think another one also have the chevron reticle, but they are different.
Meprolight M21 (have three !) has a sight that has a "solid" triangle (point up) as the reticle but it's much more of a rifle sight as is the EOTech.

Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Nutcracker
Here's my rig with Andrew's mount. I put a SeeAll Mk3 on the GK1 and it will fit in the case! Still getting use to the sight but so far I have been bonding with it. It seems easier to see than the red or green dot to me.

I've said, yeah, they take a little getting used to, but once you figure them out, they are nice.
I swapped one of my SeeAll sights from my Beeman, P1 to one of my Ataman, AP16 pistols.
1700034386419.jpeg

Mike

Reactions: M0ist0ne and Pfddi