• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Huben GK1 Loading Gate

Classified Status
NLA

M0ist0ne

Aug 21, 2020
MN, United States
PLEASE SEE WEB STORE AT WWW.HUBEN3DPARTS.COM

For Sale - Custom loading gate made specifically for the Huben GK1 pistol. This is a direct replacement for the OEM half moon and allows for easier loading.

These are 3D printed out of CF PETG - this filament will hold up to summer heat! There is a M2 screw and lock nut used to retain the base and cover. No worrying about stripping out a 3d printed thread.

My intent was to keep an OEM look/feel, while avoiding the OEM push tab loading system. The base and cover utilize two neodymium magnets, so it is very secure.

These have been tested by a couple folks on the forums, with positive feedback. I have tested 'unseated' pellets in my .25 GK1 with no jamming. This will give you access to two ammo ports in the magazine, three if you half index it as you load for .25 cal. A full 3 in .22 cal. This ad is only for the mount itself.

InCollage_20230930_212102519~3.jpg

(RDS RMR mount also seen below and available HERE. Fill port plug also seen below)
PXL_20231007_154151642~2.jpg

Last edited: