Huben Huben GK1 Holsters

Sounds good bro. I’ll be doing a brown one in the original design so you can see how it looks before I make yours.
Nice leather work! The indentation in the trigger is a good safety feature.

I like this one for a GK1 with a scope mounted on top. I like your original one if there is only a red dot. I’d like to get two of yours as well as I have both a .22 and .25 GK1.

So, I've been following this thread religiously. Searching the net high and low, trying to find the perfect holster for the gk1. Alas, I still haven't found it.
Tonight, while cleaning out my shop, I decided to put my binocular harness on (which I almost never use) and it occurred to me that the pistol could rest against my chest while wearing the harness.
It would be nice if there were an actual pocket for it to sit in, but it's extremely comfortable the way it sits, and it's not going anywhere. I jumped around to be sure it was secure, and did a few laps around the shop.
Don't think I'll be looking for a holster any longer, unless something absolutely beautiful comes along.
The only downside being that it relies on the optic to stay in position. As long as I keep the optic guard on, it shouldn't be a problem.
1000002107.jpg

Last edited:
A good while back, I got the economy holster NEAG has. It is made of thin, soft brown leather. Recently I decided to make it stiffer. First, I wetted it, then formed it to my GK1; after drying, every few hours, I sprayed a very light coat of black paint on it, after numerous coats, & added a thin coat of Elmer's glue. Then, more coats of paint, letting it dry thoroughly between coats. Lastly, I have probably put on another four to 6 coats of clear enamel. Now, the holster is firm and feels like plastic. The GK1 fits in it snug.

20240312_123143.jpg
20240312_123409.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: psycho62
A good while back, I got the economy holster NEAG has. It is made of thin, soft brown leather. Recently I decided to make it stiffer. First, I wetted it, then formed it to my GK1; after drying, every few hours, I sprayed a very light coat of black paint on it, after numerous coats, & added a thin coat of Elmer's glue. Then, more coats of paint, letting it dry thoroughly between coats. Lastly, I have probably put on another four to 6 coats of clear enamel. Now, the holster is firm and feels like plastic. The GK1 fits in it snug.

View attachment 444977View attachment 444976
Thats a good idea and if it works its a win and it looks like a winner to me

David

Reactions: Nutcracker
View attachment 391737

This first holster is made by Uncle Mike’s. It’s called a sidekick scopes holster for an 8” barrel. The pistol fits snug with a red dot on it but is loose if using iron sights. Credit to @Genob for finding this one.

With no other options for a holster I made my own.

View attachment 391739

Handmade from Herman Oak English bridle leather. Hand stitched using saddle stitch method to lock in every stitch ensuring longevity. (Top holster is slightly flared at muzzle end to accept a moderator)
Hi--I am very interested in getting one of your Huben GK1 holsters. How might we proceed?