Huben Huben GK1 Holsters

It’s very comfortable on the waist despite carrying a humongous pistol. Don’t take my word for it though, send a pm to one of the guys in this thread that purchased one.
It's extremely comfortable for the pistol it packs...very well constructed holster. I was coming here to tell ya Pale_Rider how much I am loving it. I've had a ton of complements concerning the holster, Thank you Michael

David

Reactions: Pale_Rider
IMG_5808.jpeg

I am new and just joined as I was looking for a holster for my gk1 with red dot. I can not pm anyone yet. Hopefully you can get a hold of me. Thanks

Check out my review of Legionair (Michael's) hand made holster earlier in this thread. He does very good work!

Here is the link to make it easier to find:

View attachment 391737

This first holster is made by Uncle Mike’s. It’s called a sidekick scopes holster for an 8” barrel. The pistol fits snug with a red dot on it but is loose if using iron sights. Credit to @Genob for finding this one.

With no other options for a holster I made my own.

View attachment 391739

Handmade from Herman Oak English bridle leather. Hand stitched using saddle stitch method to lock in every stitch ensuring longevity. (Top holster is slightly flared at muzzle end to accept a moderator)
Does this holster have the ability to attach a belt to or through it?

Came up with a new design to accommodate a red dot. I beefed up the strap and changed its position for a more secure hold. The snap button is placed in a much more convenient location. When your hand is on the grip it can be popped open with the thumb, allowing for a smoother draw.

View attachment 393881

View attachment 393882

View attachment 393883

View attachment 393884
I want one of these holsters. Just wondering if holster could be made where the leather stops around the trigger area and just before magazine allowing more holster area and accommodating the version 2 of the Huben gk 1 and for those of us mounting red dot sights near where rear iron site is located. My email gboboh57@yahoo if you’d like to chat about this. Great work on your original.

This is the holster that I have for myAmerican Gun Craft 8" Desperado 12ga. Blackpowder shotgun and the GK1 fits it perfectly with room for a red dot also. The only issue is the hold down strap is a little short. Was made by Jenric and he even makes the custom decorated. Mine is a cross draw lefty. I think it was about $100.

100_0135.JPG

100_0136.JPG

100_0134.JPG

100_0139.JPG

Last edited:
This is the holster that I have for myAmerican Gun Craft 8" Desperado 12ga. Blackpowder shotgun and the GK1 fits it perfectly with room for a red dot also. The only issue is the hold down strap is a little short. Was made by Jenric and he even makes the custom decorated. Mine is a cross draw lefty. I think it was about $100.

View attachment 431488

View attachment 431490

View attachment 431491

View attachment 431492
Before getting my gk1 I was thinking about the Diablo holster. Cool to see that it does actually fit the gk1 and looks good. Does the retention strap not reach the snap?

Before getting my gk1 I was thinking about the Diablo holster. Cool to see that it does actually fit the gk1 and looks good. Does the retention strap not reach the snap?
Actually the strap is short. I don't have it handy right now to measure how much. I'm sure you can order it any length you want. He only makes them a few at a time. He sells them through Itsy. He does have a website though under Jenric Holsters I believe. VERY well made and a super nice guy to deal with. I bought on in brown for my wife to carry her 6" Diablo in but it's too short for the GK1.

View attachment 391737

This first holster is made by Uncle Mike’s. It’s called a sidekick scopes holster for an 8” barrel. The pistol fits snug with a red dot on it but is loose if using iron sights. Credit to @Genob for finding this one.

With no other options for a holster I made my own.

View attachment 391739

Handmade from Herman Oak English bridle leather. Hand stitched using saddle stitch method to lock in every stitch ensuring longevity. (Top holster is slightly flared at muzzle end to accept a moderator)
These custom holsters still available for purchase? If so how much?