Huben Huben GK1 Holsters

Pale_Rider

Feb 16, 2019
US
839AF5CC-DA45-42A5-935A-E624BD76FB08.jpeg

This first holster is made by Uncle Mike’s. It’s called a sidekick scopes holster for an 8” barrel. The pistol fits snug with a red dot on it but is loose if using iron sights. Credit to @Genob for finding this one.

With no other options for a holster I made my own.

C97E5827-4B8F-484D-80D0-31DE74B2AB2D.jpeg

Handmade from Herman Oak English bridle leather. Hand stitched using saddle stitch method to lock in every stitch ensuring longevity. (Top holster is slightly flared at muzzle end to accept a moderator)

View attachment 391737

This first holster is made by Uncle Mike’s. It’s called a sidekick scopes holster for an 8” barrel. The pistol fits snug with a red dot on it but is loose if using iron sights. Credit to @Genob for finding this one.

View attachment 391739

Handmade from Herman Oak English bridle leather. Hand stitched using saddle stitch method to lock in every stitch ensuring longevity. (Top holster is slightly flared at muzzle end to accept a moderator)
I got the top one the Uncle Mike's but man o man, that's a fine holster ,the handmade one. I'm serious, it's a damn good lookin holster bro

David psycho62

Thanks David. I need to tweak the design a bit but it’s nice having a holster specifically designed for the pistol.
I can understand that. I'm gonna look around and find me a leather worker who could do it or start watching some educational videos on working with leather because that holster has me drooling 🤤 lol, seriously excellent holster bro

David

Reactions: Pale_Rider
I'm not sure how to do that, is it at the bottom of page where it says "start conversation"? I been here 4 years as of yesterday and don't have a clue lol

David
Just click on their name where you see their avatar photo in this thread and hit the button that says "Start Conversation" then give it a subject title and leave a message just like email

Just click on their name where you see their avatar photo in this thread and hit the button that says "Start Conversation" then give it a subject title and leave a message just like email
Thank you bro I figured it out it's been around 2 1/2 to 3 years since I sent one and could not remember lol. Again thanks

David

Reactions: SenseiSmash
Someone please make a kydex holster. Never liked leather.

Always reminded me of old people. Butterscotch, leather, and disgusting yellow hued lighting in houses cause me nausea... and non semi auto PCPs as well.
What’s wrong with old people? One day you’ll look in the mirror and see an old man staring back at you…if you’re lucky.

I did think of making a kydex holster but am not willing wrap my pistol with extremely hot plastic and then extreme pressure. I do like kydex it’s much easier to work with. But it does not look, feel, or smell as good as leather.

I found a UTG leg holster fits the GKI pretty good, The barrel still sticks out about 2 to 3 inch's It has buckles to lock in the pistol , I had to cut some straps and make a strap to make a hip holster out of it, It just says UTG nothing else,
I could take some pictures if yall wanted to see it, I bet I didn't pay 20 bucks for it , Just not sure how long its been in my old box..
Mike

I found a UTG leg holster fits the GKI pretty good, The barrel still sticks out about 2 to 3 inch's It has buckles to lock in the pistol , I had to cut some straps and make a strap to make a hip holster out of it, It just says UTG nothing else,
I could take some pictures if yall wanted to see it, I bet I didn't pay 20 bucks for it , Just not sure how long its been in my old box..
Mike
Post it please

Reactions: psycho62
View attachment 391737

View attachment 391739

Michael, Very nice looking new holster design for a red dot. I'm looking forward to receiving mine when you've finished making it.
How do I order one of these custom made holsters? What is the cost? I'm new here, and not sure how to PM.