Huben Huben GK1 celebration

Lol, not all aftermarket loading gates are created equal.
Jam-free tin #68 says “have some fun”

IMG_0754.jpeg

Twice better than offhand for slow shots, but this could be poor trigger pulls on my part when shooting normally. Just as good for fast shots (in 4s or 5s), which suprises me a bit - I don't know why this would be the case.
It's definitely not as good as with a proper stock (compared to my shooting with other air guns; I still don't have the GK1 stocked).

Reactions: weevil
The stock gate provides a rigid backstop for every chamber.
View attachment 438764
The V2 speed loading gate Andrew at Huben3Dparts.com makes mounts up and provides the same protection in my opinion as the stock gate but allows 3 pellets to be loaded before rotating the magazine. I have no issues thus far.

huben 3d v2 loading gate.jpg

I might try one of Andrew's. I have one of his on my .22 & no jams.
I have one of the Huben 3D Parts gates on my .25 now. I shot it today; there was no malfunction at all. I was using JTS 25 grains, Kings, & GTO. All worked perfectly. The 3D Parts gate covers that 5'0clock position & prevents the pellet from backing up and binding. I tried to push the 5 O'clock pellets out via a small screwdriver, and the flange & door both prevented it. Yes, the factory gate works fine, but loading 3 at a time is convenient too.
20240302_133638.jpg

Ahora tengo una de las puertas de Huben 3D Parts en mi .25. Lo disparé hoy; no hubo ningún mal funcionamiento. Estaba usando granos JTS 25, Kings y GTO. Todo funcionó perfectamente. La puerta de 3D Parts cubre esa posición de las 5'0 en punto y evita que el perdigón retroceda y se atasque. Intenté sacar los pellets de las 5 en punto con un destornillador pequeño, y tanto la brida como la puerta lo impidieron. Sí, la puerta de fábrica funciona bien, pero también es conveniente cargar 3 a la vez.
View attachment 441541
Que tal funcionan los JTS de 25 en cuanto a precisión?, en mi Leshy2 son los más precisos, ahora estoy esperando una v3 cal 25 y tengo muchos de estos.
Saludos.

Que tal funcionan los JTS de 25 en cuanto a precisión?, en mi Leshy2 son los más precisos, ahora estoy esperando una v3 cal 25 y tengo muchos de estos.
Saludos.
I only shot two magazines full of the JTS 25 today, but they were good groups. I would need to test the father to say for sure. But in my.22 GK1 the 21.53 grain JST I get half inch groups at 40-yard distance all day long. I think these will be similar.

I only shot two magazines full of the JTS 25 today, but they were good groups. I would need to test the father to say for sure. But in my.22 GK1 the 21.53 grain JST I get half inch groups at 40-yard distance all day long. I think these will be similar.
Great! I am confident you will shoot great groups on all of those but am not sure about the GTO's which is the one I am most curious about since one person reported issues with them being a little loose possibly causing jams? That is the ammo I am most curious about as "weevil" has reported such great results with the GTO's in .22.

Great! I am confident you will shoot great groups on all of those but am not sure about the GTO's which is the one I am most curious about since one person reported issues with them being a little loose possibly causing jams? That is the ammo I am most curious about as "weevil" has reported such great results with the GTO's in .22.
I have some GTO in 22 & 25 coming. I did shot some .25 GTO and they shot fine, once I found it was my loading gate creating issues.