• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben Huben Gk1 alternative 3D printed Loading gate + silencer for download

IMG_20240112_001501.jpg

IMG_20240112_001704.jpg

Actually a simple 2 pieces with a ''mechanical'' click on the close, I found that if I have to pay 25 bucks for a poopty 3d printed alternative to the not that great loading gate of the Gk1, I can do my own poopty loading gate. Thing is solid and adds a nice touch to the pistol.

I also finally resolved what go wrong with my 3D printed silencer, there is no problem on the custom threads or anything, is just the printer bed is misaligned.

Next step will be the -Gk1 Perfected-, shorter handle to correct the waste of space of the original, power selector on the go with indicator (also the option to add a limiter to made it legal in any power limited country), detachable rear stock on the go in Diana chaser fashion and much more.

For now its just a bunch of concepts portrayed with some measurements done, I want to finish my Cheapo befote working more on the GK1.

Gk1P.jpg

Well, thanks to this comunity I found that the missalignment problem with the moderator is a common issue with some GK1's as, sadly mine.

That makes me re-think a moderator design for those unfortunate of you, I guess I has to use the treath as a "clamp" piece, and align the actual silencer with deposit and external slide with a quick cluch cluch attachement system. That NEEDS to be corrected before thinking on a redesign.

Well, thanks to this comunity I found that the missalignment problem with the moderator is a common issue with some GK1's as, sadly mine.

That makes me re-think a moderator design for those unfortunate of you, I guess I has to use the treath as a "clamp" piece, and align the actual silencer with deposit and external slide with a quick cluch cluch attachement system. That NEEDS to be corrected before thinking on a redesign.
I'm SO confused...what's a treath ?
You might utilize you "spell checker", it's free.

Mike